Friday, February 25, 2011

Addicted

Actually, I really wanted to keep my blog updated and to blog hop but was always redirected to do something else. That something else is not IMPORTANT at all but I just couldn't take my eyes and hands off it. Once the computer is ON, automatically, I will clicked on that icon.

I'm ADDICTED to a game, called WEDDING DASH 4 EVER ! 

It is a Time Management game and are really addictive ! The wedding planner will have to seat the guests at their desired place, served them food and comply to their requests before the guests turned angry. If the guests are angry, the bride will turned into a GREEN MONSTER while the bridegroom will turned into a GORILLA. Then, that particular level will have to be restarted again. Besides, each level will have a target to achieved in order to proceed to the next level. 

I'm now at the 5th level (about 80% completed) and hopefully once I've finished this game, I can be active in blogging again. 

So at this moment, I shall keep myself away from the blogging world and shall be back to catch up with you all soon. I'm really addicted. ^_^

Psst...psst...if you saw my comment, meaning I'm taking a break from the game or failed to go to the next level. hehehe....

Note: Email me if you want this game. 

19 comments:

  1. LOL, I never know you are addicted to game :P
    I havent heard of this game, but alright, wish you Good Luck :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game...I keep telling myself..never ger addicted to games.
    But now..I am addicted to blogging and facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your greetings. Appreciate you hop by when you take a break from your games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you are addicted in games ar...I already stop playing FB. Just dun have the mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe...sometimes we need to take a breather too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...I was playing maybe the earlier version of Wedding Dash. Finished the tiered cake already. I went on to Fashion Dash. M now in Paris,in the game not in real life. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe... understandable! I usedt to addicted to movie series too and gone hiatus for quite a long time! ^-^

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. once addicted, it will take some time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time management game, now not time to blog....ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. tsk tsk.. haha.. i'm staying away from ANY game! Kenot risk myself getting addicted to anything.. now oso not enuf time dy.. how lah to accomodate another addiction? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha...if u r addicted...u can't runaway....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been addicted to games.... now keeping my fingers away from clicking games site. I know, it's really addictive....

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha!! another game addict that complain she doesn't have more time to spend for blogging?? hmmm, that's not important, but make sure you have time for your two kids~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not heard of this games too. Is it Online game? Anyway, wish you good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL ! I know this game. Email? It's not online?

    Now when I am on the internet i am on Cityville, a Facebook game.

    So I am no better. If you see this comment it's coz I have done what I could for the next few hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to be an addict of games on FB but now only playing Zuma Blitz on FB as a kind of stress releaser from coaching my boy in his studies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have not heard of this games too. Is it Online game? Anyway, wish you good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Time management game, now not time to blog....ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha...if u r addicted...u can't runaway....

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails