Monday, February 21, 2011

Homemade

After looking through my previous posts, I've noticed there are a lot of negative posts. Therefore, I ought to post something HAPPY ;-) For me, food makes me HAPPY.

Before that, thanks everyone for your concerned. I'm currently 90% recovered. Even not fully recovered yet, I have started to eat my favorite stuffs - FRIED FOOD. I can't wait any longer. haha

But this post is not about FRIED FOOD. It is something healthy and something to die for........... for all Japanese food lover !

SUSHIS !!! 


In December, one of my cousin got married and they had buffet at home. Besides than other Chinese food, the bride's elder sister made some sushis for the guests. The elder sister is actually a chef in a Japanese Restaurant in KL.


Rice rolls waiting to be 'dress up' 

Salmons 

4 boxes of half completed sushis  

yummy sushis
I helped myself to lots of sushis that night, ignoring the other Chinese food.

Looking at the photos, really makes me wanna go for Japanese food tonight !

20 comments:

  1. Japanese food lover, you calling me?? LOL :D
    All of them looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo, so nice lar...make me wan to eat sushi now oso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's a lot of sushi. i'm not a big fan though. I prefer their udons :) hope everyone get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big sushi fan too. From your title, I thought you made your own sushis :) Rupa-rupanya it was done by a chef, no wonder so professional looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sushi and everyone in my house love sushi. I wish 1 day i know how to make sushi too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...Japanese food...sushi....yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I wish someone from my family is a chef of Japanese food. Then I can request for sushi anytime I want.....wakakkaa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahhh...my girl will love to see these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah, not fully recovered already start to "gasak" all those food.. wow, you not only can make nice toys but also can do sushi too!! HEBAT~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo...my daughter would love those! Just back in NZ and I hear today, already enjoying salmon sushi...sitting and relaxing in the park!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I really enjoying ur sushi, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favourite tooooo! lucky you, and lucky the bride, sis is a jap chef!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess I gonna send my girl to a japanese culinary school liao, drooling over the sushi now!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those sushis look great, it must be very yummy and the highlight for the Jap food lovers that night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those sushis look great, it must be very yummy and the highlight for the Jap food lovers that night :-)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails