Monday, February 28, 2011

Touched

Yesterday night while in the bedroom, XJ suddenly said when she grows up, she wanted to go to school. She was actually eager to attend school as every morning, she will follow MIL to fetch YX to and back from school. However, hubby and I had not decided whether to enroll her by end of this year or end of next year. Sill deciding.

While mixing milk for them, XJ surprised me again when she said she wanted to be a POLICE when she grows up. I asked her WHY? And she said so she can CATCH koko when he is naughty. I laughed, but at the same time, I felt sad upon hearing that. YX had been very protective towards XJ and in returned, XJ did not show the same. YX did not give any response to that.

Anyway, they changed topic and was playing with their toys.  After their milk and as we lie down on the bed, YX suddenly told XJ "Mei mei, don't be a police".

I knew YX must be thinking of something and so I quickly asked him WHY?

I was touched when he said "I'm a monster. When I opened my mouth, FIRE will come out. And the fire will burnt all the POLICE. Mei mei better don't be a police so I won't burn her !"

I hugged YX and told him that he is a very good brother. Always taking care of his little sister. I hope when they grew up later, they will care for each other even they have family of their own.

20 comments:

  1. Indeed, the brother is really good to the sister. Don't worry, mei mei will know how to appreciate her loving brother one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be mei mei is too young to know how to appreciate her koko yet la... agree with Yan, she'll one day.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.... so nice ar your son, i feel touched too

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sure they will,all because you are bringing them up with good values,, kudos to you........

    ReplyDelete
  5. very active minds :D

    WHen they grew up they are sure to be somebody great

    ReplyDelete
  6. From what the kor kor saying is actually protecting and concerning about his mei mei. Feel touched too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice, your kids so close...not like some - fighting tooth and claw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. mnhl - u already thinking about ur children having their own family??? so far ahead

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I'm a monster. When I opened my mouth, FIRE will come out. And the fire will burnt all the POLICE. Mei mei better don't be a police so I won't burn her !"


    me speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. kids r normally very imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YX is a very caring bro, I'm sure mei mei will appreciate when she grows older :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter also wanted to be a police when she was small but now wanted something different liao! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your boy is indeed very sweet, a loving brother!

    As for XY, I don't think she mean to catch her bro... maybe she just blurted out since the idea suddenly crossed her mind.:) Very nice of her for wanted to go to school, guess she started to look forward her exciting school life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so envy u've a good son. i hope my yinyue also so good to her didi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Being the eldest one, it's nprmal to see YX care for his sibling. My daughter is very protective over her little brother but on the other hand, my younger one tends to take this opportunity to bully his sister *shake head*

    XJ will be able to sense YX's brotherly love towards her when she grows up :) I'm sure they will take good care of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YX is not only a protective kor-kor... he's a very loving and caring son too. Good boy, YX! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww...so sweet momment. They will grow up to be great siblings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails