Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Car key

Yay ! I've finally finished my Wedding Dash 4 Ever game and now back to the blogging world. :)  Sometimes, playing pc game can really relax our mind and release our stress. A good medications indeed.

But, it does not heal my absent minded.

This afternoon, hubby and I decided to eat at one of the Malay stall near our office. We found a parking (a few steps away from the stall) with shades. I parked, hubby got down and I followed. We then proceeded to order our food and enjoyed our meal. Once we had finished (about 30 minutes later), I got panic for a moment. I COULDN'T find my car key !

I thought it must have dropped somewhere near our eating table. We searched but none.

I double checked my pockets and nothing. I checked my pouch, nothing. Hubby checked his pockets and nothing too! Hubby then said I did not pass any key to him. He asked me to think carefully. From the moment I got down from the car, where did I put the key.

Then, something strike hubby's mind. Would the car key still inside the car ?

We quickly rushed to the car and TRUE enough, the car key was still hanging on the ignition hole with the engine still RUNNING and the air con still ON.

How could I do that ???? I just parked the car and got down without even turning off the engine !!!!

Luckily our car was still there (not being drove off by bad people) and luckily no bad people hiding inside our car and rob us!

This was my 1st experience and I hope it will be the last too. A sign telling me that I'm getting old ;(

Do you have any absent minded story to share here ?

16 comments:

  1. Wahh.... so far I havent encounter such incident *touchwood*
    You're really lucky that your car was stilll there! Next time, be more careful lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh.....next time must pay xtra attention...never left the car key inside the car without off the car engine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah!!i m wondering if i will come across the same incident like you one day....hahaha...Hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so scary. How long was ur makan? if u leave ur car unattended with engine on, it may explode cos of heat!!!!! aiyo.

    Pls stop ur games already...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god! classic la you. hey be more careful next time..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not so absent-minded *touch wood* but hubby does. He can leave his phone, keys and almost anything and dont remember where he left them! Hope he would not forget about his wife and children too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must be those games. My missus addicted to those on her hp, will play till past midnight...and she's getting more and more forgetful. Can't seem to remember most things . I told her very soon she will forget the way home...

    ReplyDelete
  8. it happened to me once when I was in a rush for a meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... I also wonder how did you left the car key in cum the air con on and yet you didn't realise it?! You must have been troubled these few days!

    My hubby too, often left his car key in the car and ended up dug open the lock(once luckily reminded by Juan Juan when he left the key again), just last Sunday he left the baby stroller in the mall and again reminded by Juan Juan! Luckily he still has a good memory girl helps to remind his mistake!=_=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah.... I'm quite absent minded too, but luckily haven't come across as your experience *touchwood* Many times after get out from the car and go into the mall/shop/restaurant, I'll be thinking whether, "Have I locked the car?"

    Be more careful in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah... r u really stressed these days, until so absent minded. really really very dangerous. hope no next time lerh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your are indeed "lucky" as no one take you car.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah...you must be thinking of something at that moment lah. Please don't do that again. My mum's car was driven off at the parking lot once. She left it for the parking attendant to park for her coz she was in a hurry. Thank God...her car was recovered several weeks later...she was extremely lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wahlao, u must have lots on your mind leh! nasib the car still there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wah, you are very lucky that theives didn't drive away your car! Your car at that time is a very easy target! I also have an bsent-minded story to share:

    I was still at around the 1st six mths of breastfeeding and already back at work. But I know, everyday I didn't have enough sleep becos my son wakes up for feeding every 1 plus hour in the night! I actually left my car keys at the car speaker part of the back seat portion (Kancil), left the car unlocked throughout entire office hours, but luckily my car was parked at the campus compound, so the chances of a bad person driving away my car was lesser.

    ReplyDelete
  16. HUH?? I can't believe you did that haha. How come your hubby didn't notice it? Luckily the car is still there. So safe eh, the town? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails