Tuesday, March 8, 2011

She did it !

Last month, I've noticed XJ does not wet her diaper anymore when she woke up in the morning. Before bed time, I will make sure she peed before putting on the diaper on her. In the morning when she woke up, I will bring her to the toilet to pee. Hence, the diaper can be recycled.

Finally, 2 weeks ago I've decided to OFF the night diaper on her. So far, no accident. Even she woke up late (after I left for work already), MIL said she did not wet the bed. YAY ! XJ did it !

I was actually very surprised but at the same time felt very happy for her achievement!

Just last Sunday, she really makes me felt very proud of her. She did not take her afternoon nap (normally she will but that Sunday she was full of energy) and thus, slept on the sofa at around 8pm while watching cartoon. I did not managed to bring her to the toilet to pee before bed, so I put diaper on her.

At around 3 am, she woke me up and said "Mama, I want sheeee sheeee". I quickly jumped up and touched her pants. I forgotten I've put on the diaper for her earlier and thought she had wet the bed (she slept with me on the bed). LOL ! *I had phobia of the cleaning the soiled bed sheet in the middle of the night.*

I quickly carried her to the toilet and was glad that the diaper was still DRY ! I praised and kissed her, telling her that she is such a clever girl. I put on her pants (without the diaper) and she continue to sleep until morning.

XJ @ 2 years 5 months.

25 comments:

  1. wah.....i think i need to potty train my daughter d.. can save diaper money too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great..I am still waiting for my girl to show readiness in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XJ is really good in her age, she has showed the readiness to go for diaperless already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah bravo to XJ, so mommy no need to stock any diaper loh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great achievement, XJ! I think I should start training my boy too.... but I'm a lazy mother :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, big claps for XJ, she's now a big girl already.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, girl! Mummy can save money on diapers already :) Chloe only "achieved" this at 3+ so can consider XJ very advanced already :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! Good girl! Take her out, treat her to something special to celebrate... But do let her know that on some nights, it may happen again - like when she has nightmares...and it's perfectly all right. Prepare her mentally...or she may think she has done something really dreadful and feel so guilty and miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is always nice to hear how you wonderful parents track the progress of your kids with so much loving care ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats wei! well done lil XJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you might wanna get one cloth diaper for XJ since it us washable. Also no chemical and you dont have to worry about the velcro no longer last with disposable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, congratulation to mommy and XJ!* Clap Clap!!! Such clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done..can save $$ now...no need buy any diapers.
    I am training Ryan diaperless at night now,but sometimes I overslept and forget to ask him wake up him.then accident will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats congrats! well done XJ :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done XJ!! Mine still on diapers when they sleep. :S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done XJ! She should get toys for doing that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done, XJ! 2 thumbs up to her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done XJ! She should get toys for doing that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wah bravo to XJ, so mommy no need to stock any diaper loh.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great..I am still waiting for my girl to show readiness in this area.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails