Monday, March 7, 2011

Virus

YX was down again !

Last Wednesday evening when we came back from work, we saw him lying quietly on the sofa. He told us that he was tired and wanted to sleep. Upon hearing this, we knew something was wrong.

At around 9pm, YX had a slight fever. He slept after I fed him some medications. He skipped school the next day and followed me to the office. He was so quiet and looked tired. I offered him bread for breakfast but he refused and requested for Milo kosong. I made a small cup and spoon fed him a few mouths. Right after he drank (less than a minute) he vomited. Worried, I quickly took him to the pediatric.

Again, the doctor said it was a VIRUS attack. He just recovered from virus attack a few days before CNY and now, he was down again. Those VIRUSes seems to love my son so much! Sigh!!!

Soon, he had diarrhea (about twice per day) and up till today, he was still having diarrhea. It was not watery type but towards creamy type. However, these few days YX was active and almost back to his normal self. Just that he has lost his appetite and ate very little.

As a child, he had started to show the "die want face" (literary translated from a Chinese saying 死 爱 脸 ). When he accidentally pooed on his pants, he was embarrassed to inform me. He kept quiet until I found out myself. When I asked him, he denied and said he did not pooed. I will have to force - stripping his pants, then only he is willing to wash his butt with a very sour face! Gosh! I felt so pity for him and at the same time, I can't stand knowing his butt got SHIT !

I did told him nicely "it is OK to inform me if you accidentally dirtied your pants. Don't keep it to yourself. Don't feel embarrassed. If you did not wash the dirty butt, later got WORMS come and bite your butt. Do you want that to happen?" He shook his head.

Oh....my poor boy !

17 comments:

  1. Very hot these few day. Hope YX get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy recovery to YX! Ask him to drink more water...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink more water.. As parents, we would rather be the one who get bitten by the virus bugs than the kids.. Hope YX gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, this virus bug is a real nuisance.... Both my kids have just recovered.

    Wish YX a speedy recovery and you take care too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He must be getting this from classmates in school. Germs passed fast in kiddy. Speedy recovery to YX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! Take care, get well soon. Give multi-vitamins, cod liver oil...when healthy to build up resistance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor YX. The bugs are still going around everywhere. Hard to avoid also sometimes. Get well soon ya!

    Yes, kids at this age are very afraid of "losing face" so we as parents should try our best not to embarrass them, esp in public.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haiz...CNY till now the virus still circulating :(.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Till today i m still unwell, guess the weather is so bad. Wishing ur boy speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your boy will recover soon....

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh poor thing.. but i think he'll get stronger as there will be more immune after the sickness.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mHnL: Dun worry too much, YX should be fine later. These days, virus attack easily during weather fluctuated. Keep him with lots of fluids k? My son was like that last year. Thank god my son is alrite so far till now...*Touch Wood*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got to be careful. H1N1 is back!! My girl also have fever last Saturday but luckily after few round of panadol, she is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. maybe u like to try Fitline Superkid supplement. My kids got healthy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wah..scary to hear that so many ppl are sick nowadays. Hope he has recovered by now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. maybe u like to try Fitline Superkid supplement. My kids got healthy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Got to be careful. H1N1 is back!! My girl also have fever last Saturday but luckily after few round of panadol, she is fine.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails