Monday, March 21, 2011

YX's Masterpieces

The other day as I was browsing through the kids' baby photos, I came to realized that YX already knew how to draw when he was only 2 years 3 month. I was glad that I took the picture. Kids grew up fast. Every moment are so precious and a photo could brings back those wonderful memories. 

He drew a pig


 He drew a snowman
All the below pictures are drew by him when he was older......3 years + and above. I've kept them in a file and he treasured them so much. 

I've tried to rotate the below 2 pictures but it was still loaded like this. 

Dogs with a bone each.

Cats with a fish bone each. The 1st cat have a whole fat fish. 

cow under the hot sun 

Frog eating flies


Dog with spots. He drew this in the car when he followed me to the govt office in Putrajaya during one of his school holidays.


Clown with balloons.


Dog under the hot sun 
Since YX love to draw so much, I've decided to set up a new blog specially for him. Feel free to visit ' My Arts, My Inspirations'. Thank you  ^_^ 

18 comments:

  1. eh polish his skill, his art is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cow one, very cute! hehe..
    Hope you're having a great Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YX is drawing very well. It's good to keep his arts in digital way :) Next time can refer easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, a promising future artist to be.. i actually thinks he draw the cow pretty nice leh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..he can draw very well. i like the moo moo..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YX has a great passion in drawing & can see the improvement too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say he is talented(seriously), he draws very well in such tender age compared to his peers and I'm so glad that you enroll him to art an craft class! Hopefully his teacher could bring more talents out of him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cow!!! Great work there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    http://ninjiom.50webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. YX is really gifted in art. I love, love, LOVE all his work! My fav is the dog with spots. If only my Chloe can have just half of his talent hehehe... *daydream*

    ReplyDelete
  11. YX is good in drawing. For his age, he shows good skill and talent in Art, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YX is good in drawing. For his age, he shows good skill and talent in Art, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YX is drawing very well. It's good to keep his arts in digital way :) Next time can refer easily.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pictures are amazing! my kids are still drawing "ants" and myself can't even draw a cat or a dog!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails