Friday, November 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



Yay ! I've received an award from Venie from Veni,Vidi,Vici. Wow...all the Vs ! And she is a blogger from Brunei. Thank you so much Venie.

The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follow:
1. Post your acceptance of the reward  on your blog and link back to the person that gave you.
2. Tell 10 things about yourself.
3.Nominate 7 Versatile blogs and let them know that you have award them.
Here it goes ...........

1) My dreams have colour. Sometimes, I could still remember the colour of certain 'thing' appeared in my dreams. And they are nice colours with beautiful scenes.

2) I love Malay food. Some of my favourites are Asam Pedas, Rendang Ayam and Soto Ayam. But one of the best is Laksa Johor cooked by my mum. The taste was so irresistible. Am going to ask mum to cook this dish for me again.  I've posted the recipe over here.

3) I'm afraid of cold but I cannot stand hot weather too. Very troublesome ya : P

4) Before marriage, I always dream to have 4 children. I wish to have 2 boys + 2 girls. But after marriage and having 2 children, I dare not dream anymore but let everything happen naturally.

5) I'm not a sports person. I never like sports and will always find excuses not to join in whenever there are sport days in school.

6) I must use blanket when I sleep regardless of the weather. If cold, I will cover up to my neck. If hot, I will still cover with blanket but only cover my stomach area. Without blanket, I can't sleep well.

7) I'm very close to both my parents. Even after married, I can still chat with them for hours and we can talk about anything to everything. Sometimes, we ended up arguing but we will forget that very fast and still enjoyed talking.

8) When comes to eating Nasi Beryani, I enjoyed eating them with my hand. Finger licking good !

9) I'm a very absent minded person. Recently, I've started to write small notes and set reminder in my mobile phone, so I won't miss those important stuffs. So pathetic ya.

10) I'm not a fruit person. I seldom eat fruits because I just dislike them. But due to health reasons, sometimes I will remind myself to eat some.

Ok, that's 10 things about ME, but I'm not going to nominate anyone for this award because I think every readers of mine deserved this ! Go and grab the award and tell me 10 things about you now !  ^_^

6 comments:

  1. hahah... i also must use blanket when i sleep. so must have big fan/air-cond when sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, quite absent minded these days. Gotta put reminders in hp coz can't trust my memory 100%. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oso like to eat malay or indian food with hands, more flavourful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You sure your dream has colour, as I could hardly remember what I dream usually.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails