Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free Drawing Analysis

When I read about this post at Demoments, regarding how to know your child spiritually by just having their drawing analyze, I got so excited and interested in it. I quickly read all the information required and couldn't wait to get home to snap picture of my kids' drawings.

As YX loves to draw, he must draw every day and each day he will produced about 3 - 5 pieces of drawing, depending on his mood. XJ also followed her brother foot step. She will help herself with the A4 paper and sit down quietly to draw together with YX.

So, after work that day, I quickly asked for their masterpieces and I got this :

Monsters fighting ~ YX
YX told me some monsters are fighting with each other. The one on the left was holding a bow and arrow to shoot the monster on the right.

Papa & Mama ~ XJ
 XJ who doesn't know how to draw a proper picture surprised us with this. She can finally draw a human ! haha. She told us that the bigger one is papa and the smaller one is mama. Everyone laughed as they said mama looked more like a ghost in the picture  : (

I've sent the above drawings to knkidspirit@gmail.com for a free analysis a few days ago. Looking forward to receive their feedback. If you are interested, hop over to demoments to get more information.

On that same day itself, YX had drawn the below drawings.


Angry birds theme

Dogs with carrots

Fruits

He has also started to draw SMURFS recently. Hop over to his drawing blog to see what he had smurfed !

24 comments:

  1. wow...YX can really draw. I like almost every masterpiece of his expecially the Angry Bird Theme and the Fruits.

    Btw, do you send YX for art class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this too....but my kids don't draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YX is so good in drawing. He definitely has talent in art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He can draw very well. His drawing is very detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... You know what, my mouth was agape when I scroll down to look at YX's drawings. They're really really REALLY good!!! I love all the details and his imagination is amazing! For someone his age to churn out these drawings, I'm impressed. Keep it up, YX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same like Jeremy, everyday must draw .. hahah ... ur boy really good . at least i understand what he is drawing, some of jeremy art work, only him can understand ... hahaha
    Keep up the good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let their imagination run wild... Don't bother too much. They will grow up to be more creative than kids where the parents force them to draw "the right way" or worse, send them to art tuition class when they're not that keen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...he can draw so well. Talented boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's really very good! How old is he again? He can draw very complex drawing. Maybe the previous art classes did help a bit. hehe. Your girl is already starting. She might be like big bro in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your boy's drawing, very neat and nice. Does he like to color his drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. First pics....monsters singing karaoke....he he he

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, his drawing is getting better. i like the fruits picture too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. YX is very artistic... love all his drawings! He will make an excellent graphic designer in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. uiks...drawing also can read? i thought only writing. Looking forward to see the result

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't wait to knw d analysis too. Ur boy sure has a v good imagination when he draws!

    ReplyDelete
  16. he can draw so well! ermm the analysis sounds like a psychological test or something?

    Latest: Sinful Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you everyone for the compliments. I've not receive the analysis yet. Still waiting anxiously :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me too, so excited to read that in Chinnee's blog and sent in my boy's drawing on the day itself. Haha.. Got the analysis the next day, cool! :) And I was encouraged to make appt to see them to know more if I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WAH....yur kids really can draw wor!!! Even my std 1 qiqi cannot draw anything like above. Do let me know if your report is accurate ya.. i have not meet up with them too as they have not contact me for appointment yet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's impressive!!! Can't wait to see what they say about your kids drawings :) Keep us posted ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails