Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shocking

2 days ago, I went to Jusco to buy some pizza for the company tea break. When boss have the mood, he will sometimes gave us a treat. As I was approaching the pizza outlet, I heard a child screaming and crying. Around that area, I saw a small group of people looking at the same direction.Curious, I went nearer and take a look at what's going on.

There were 2 ladies, a baby (few months old) and a little girl (2 -3 years old) at one of the fast food outlet. I was shocked when I saw one of the lady slapped the crying little girl. That little girl was being slapped with both hand for a few times before being carried up and THROW to her seat. Too bad, she did not land on the seat but fell to the ground instead ! The lady who slapped her picked her up and put her to her seat in a very rough way and shouted for her to be quiet.

Another lady (could be her friend or relative) quickly carried the crying little girl and calm her down. However, the little girl was still crying profusely. How could a traumatized child quiet down. Imagined, she was being slapped and thrown in the public !

A few minutes later, the fierce lady carried the baby and left the scene. The nicer lady who was still trying to calm down the little girl left in another direction. I hope the little girl are not hurt. I wonder what had the little girl done to make the lady so angry till she had to act like a mad woman.

My Prayers goes to that little girl. Hope she will not be mistreated in the future and will have a memorable childhood which she will be proud to share with her children years later. 

13 comments:

  1. I can understand how you feel for the girl. I have seen something like this as well. At pasar malam, a man has 3 boys. I also didn't know what had actually happened. When I saw them, the second elder boy had already got spanked by the father badly, and fallen on the road. The mother ignored him as well, walked away with anohter 2 sons. The fierce man picked up the boy from the road, kept spanking him on his tight and took him home. Sigh! I hate spanking in public. This action will leave a very bad memory in the kid's mind and the memory will last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shocking... Yes... Young children need some respect and dignity too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some parents shouldn't be parents in the first place...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit sometimes I lose my nerve when come to children's misbehave in public. Some parents have bad temper and lower EQ hence lead to abusive acts, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. *shake head* Wonder if the child is her own daughter or is she babysitting someone else's child... simply "throw" like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldnt do that to my children in public. Mostly scolding, not spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever it is, I think she shouldn't slap her like that in the public......

    ReplyDelete
  9. shouldn't do that in public..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor little girl...hope the little girl is unhurt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh she slapped the girl in public, it's so embarrassed not the girl but herself. Shame on her and hope the girl is alright. Glad that there was another woman tried to calm the girl down, else I guess the woman will keep scolding while pushing the stroller.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails