Friday, March 9, 2012

XJ and her hair

XJ @ 3 years 4 months
When born, XJ have thick and black hair. Mum said her hair were just like me when I was a baby too. During her baby times, we brought her to the hair dresser very often because her hair grew very fast and she sweat a lot. As she grows, we decided to keep her hair long so we could doll her up with varieties of hair clips.



Her hair now touches her chest area and when it was not tied up, she looked horrible ! I felt irritated too and wanted to bring her to the hair dresser to cut off her hair. However, MIL was the one who does not bear to let XJ have a hair cut. LOL . She enjoyed tying her hair every morning before sending XJ to school. 

XJ with short fringe
Normally, MIL is the one who help to trim XJ's fringe. Recently, MIL decided to let the fringe grow longer and clip to the side.

See how long is the fringe.


There were once when MIL went outstation and I have to sent XJ to school. Immediately, the school teacher asked "Ah Ma is not free to tie your hair ?" even I did tied up her hair in a pony tail style. Straight away, the teacher will be able to see the difference ! hahaha...... Teacher even commented that MIL was very good in tying up XJ's hair in various pattern to school every day. 



This huge flower clip was bought by MIL. 


 Since XJ's hair are quite long, MIL will be able to plait her hair.


 MIL even did 3 mini plaits and 1 huge plait. A little messy ya. Because XJ was playing around in the house and that makes her hair so messy.


We clipped up her fringe and this is her new look !

15 comments:

  1. Long hair, short hair, she's cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls sure love long hair, can do all sorts of 'pattern' and put on accesories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girl hair so nice... :D Don't cut la.. girl sure like long long hair..

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..your little one is so lucky to have thick hair. I don't and Ashley doesn't too :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh ur mil so sayang the cucu hair so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your MIL is good in tying her hair, I reckon. Love the plait that she did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice thick hair...so everytime u go shopping, can look out for all the cute cute hair accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally love girl with long hair too. Your MIL is a very talented 'hair dresser'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your mil can even tie the complicated plait (3rd last pic)! last time, I had to go to the hair salon to get my hair tied like that!

    Reminds me of the days when grandma or mum would tie my hair with various ribbons n clips. But same patterns la... Not like your daughter... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fringe or no fringe, XJ is just as cute and pretty! Can see that her Ah Ma is having so much fun being her hairstylist every morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girls will be girls! She has very nice hair, lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Long hair, can make alot of hairstyles... lol...if I have a daughter... I wun cut her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! I remember my mum used to tie or plait my hair because I had long hair since primary school. But for my girl, she inherit my thick hair, it is easier for her to have short hair. :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a good and dedicated MIL. I also don't have the time and ability to tie my daughter's hair before school. After some time I will cut her hair short.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails