Friday, April 27, 2012

LUCKY

Many said I'm a lucky person. Indeed, I agreed and am glad that the lucky star are always shinning upon me.

When I was young, dad and mum never let us have hard life. With their merge salary, they tried to provide the best life for both my brother and I. No matter how busy they were, they will take leaves during school holidays to bring us for a vacation. We never traveled overseas due to financial issues but having the chance to tour the local destination has already brought us so much joy !

Dad fetches both of us to and from school since primary until we completed our secondary school. With his flexible working time, dad managed to transport us and he was never late for once !

After completing secondary school, dad and mum drove us all the way to KL to help us find a suitable college and a suitable place to stay. Not many parents did that for their children, but dad and mum never fail to protect us. Hubby have to do everything on his own then. Poor him. haha 

After marriage, I'm lucky to stay with my in-laws as they help us a lot especially with the kids. Many might think staying with in-laws is not that comfortable, but to me it was indeed a blessing. Both my parent-in-laws are not those 'yim chim' (fussy) type of people and we could get a long very well.

MIL cooked lunch for us to bring to the office. During dinner, she cooked for us again. Once we are back from work, we will have warm food ready on the dinning table.

MIL took care of the kids while we were at work and we doesn't need to worry about babysitters. MIL fetches our kids to school and guide them homework (especially Chinese subject).

Even married, both my parents are still very close to me. Whenever they came to visit, they never fail to bring gifts for us. Be it edible or toys for the kids, we appreciate everything they gave.

Happy Parents' Day to PAPA, MAMA, MOTHER & FATHER ! Hope they will always stay healthy and happy.

Note: I do hope my lucky star will continue to bestow me with good health too so I could live till old to see my children build their own family one day !

 

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes. I'm glad I was and hope the lucky star will continue to shine upon me and my family. I hope I'm not asking too much. haha

      Delete
  2. Lucky you!

    Anyway, I believe we all should be contented and thankful for whatever we have in life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...don't dream for too much especially something beyond our reach. I'm excited for you now...hope you will have a smooth delivery.

      Delete
  3. Yes, you are indeed blessed. Good that you are a grateful person too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....I felt touched by my parents and in-laws help and care. They are really important to me.

      Delete
  4. All the 'luck' that bestow you and your family is due to the past-life good deeds. I believe in karma ;)

    Anyway, you are such a simple and happy-go-lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a superstitious person but somehow, this is quite true. I've seen retribution on someone.

      Be simple and life will be happier. You are one happy go lucky mama too !

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I always remind myself to treat them well...hope i did not disappoint them :D

      Delete
  6. wah, you are really lucky then!! i started to go to school myself by taking bus since standard three!! you still got parents to fetch, so nice.. and now you got your parents and in-laws to help you with house chores.. LUCKY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..don't envy me. Glad to have both parents and PIL to dotes on us.

      Delete
  7. You are indeed one lucky woman and there's nothing much to complain abt ya... as long everyone gets along well together, everyone is healthy, that is most important! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. health is important. I do wish to live till old ripe age. haha

      Delete
  8. You are such a lucky woman. It is good to appreciate what we have now. Wish you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count our blessings, appreciate every little thing that we have...be thankful and contented always and you will always be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so lucky. And your parents are lucky to g=have you as daughter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happpy parent day to all parents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to count your blessings! i am sure that your family members also think they are lucky to have you in their lives! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. all you did is good :) be grateful for what you own, and never complain any. enjoy your life with the loved ones!

    Latest: Of Latest Hit: Sesame Ramen

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are indeed blessed with wonderful parents and parents in law. :) You are a good and filial daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are truly kind and know how to respect the elderly so well. Hence your in law loves you too, and living with them becomes very easy. You are setting a good example to your kids :)

    Not able to serve my in-laws when they were still alive properly is one of my greatest life regret :"(

    ReplyDelete
  16. You must've done something good to receive all this. I wish you good health! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are indeed lucky to have such great support around you. I can never live with my in-laws. All hell will break lose! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  18. come lets hug hug so that I can have a bit share of your luck :P

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails