Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little Miss Helpful

XJ loves to be involved with whatever I'm doing at home, especially the laundry. She will come forward and offer to help.


I love to see how her little hands managed the hangers and clips. At least, she managed to hang them up and never for once, the cloth fell to the ground. I pre-warned her numerous time saying no cloths should be on the ground, else she will be 'fired'.

I love to see how eager she was to help. From afar, she will rushed towards the laundry area while repeating "Mama, I want to help. She will remind me not to finish up her 'part' and leave that responsibility to her. How can I not allow her to help ?

I love to see how she do things carefully and neatly. Whenever the cloths on the hanger are a bit untidy, she will try to pull them gently and picked up the sleeves to make sure they are hung perfectly.

I love to see how contented she was to be able to help. She will proudly present me her 'work' and smile happily at me.

So far, she did a great job ! And I love to have her around to help me out !

Once the job are done, I will say "Thank you, my dear" and she will reply sweetly "You are Welcome" while skipping away happily. That's my 3 years 8 months old precious !

29 comments:

  1. hahaha, such a good girl helping mama with the laundry.. must reward her with vitagen lah.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....bad mama did not reward her with anything tangible. I just gave her a lot of kisses.

      Delete
  2. i think all girls like to help laundry work? my daughter always like to "kepo" when i hang clothes too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe only young time, kids like to imitate adults. Meanwhile, for adults, if always need to do laundry, sure sien... I haven't done laundry for 10 years liao. Oops...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Mummy-J said, mostly girls will like to help. Last time, my boy don't even bother to help at all. haha

      Wah...u are indeed blessed - no need to do your own laundry.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. haha....she is just curious, i guess. Like to do adult's job. Wait till she grows.....hmm...wonder will she be this hardworking! haha

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. sometimes have to train them young hor....at least they can survive when they grew up later and live on their own.

      Delete
  6. She is really helpful. Not many like her. Most kids will run away to watch tv or play toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most girls will like to help. I can't remember my boy helping me when he was around that age.

      Delete
  7. XJ is such a good and helpful princess. Good job, girl :) Chloe used to be very helpful too, when she was younger (being an eager toddler then)... everything also she wanted to help mummy. Now ar, very lazy already. Ask her to help, she will give excuses to avoid :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.....Chloe will soon help you again when she grew up later. I believe girl are more helpful

      Delete
  8. Great to have a helper around the house. As for my girl, sometimes she will help me fold the laundry but most of the times, she is very lazy to do it. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girl loves to fold the clothing too ! haha....

      Delete
  9. Good! Good! Must let them help, train them from young...even if they do not do everything so well. Some mums would do everything for their kids and when they grow bigger, they're absolutely useless - don't know how to do anything. I know one - can't even cook instant noodles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nowadays, kids are so pampered. It is good to learn a trick or two at home before they spread their wings and fly away.

      Delete
  10. My boy would sometimes come to my 'aid', too :D

    Good to train them from young.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a handy helper! Life will be easier for you from now on..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...hope she will continue to help me till she married off
      !

      Delete
  12. Such a helpful girl, good to train them do to at young age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she was merely curious, i guess. haha...

      Delete
  13. Awww...your girl is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For her, it was fun to help! haha

      Delete
  14. My girl will help but my boys would run away each time....lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.....like father, like son !

      Delete
  15. Lovely to have someone so sweet helping us ya :-). Must appreciate these little angels before they get too busy to help us when they grow older :-)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails