Friday, May 25, 2012

Pillow Talk

YX & XJ's kindy principle called yesterday to inform that the kindy will be closed today (Friday) because the principle need to attend to a family matter. This mean both kids will start their holiday a day earlier. However, the principle promised to replace the class once her things are settled and we do not know when that will be.

When school holidays started, it means only one thing for me. DISASTER ! 

Why ?

~ When both are together, they will turn my world upside down.

~ They will fight for the same toy, fight for the same chair, fight for the same story book and fight for almost everything !

Well, I know I should enjoy them now and ever seconds are so precious.

Apart from the school holidays, I would love to share a very nice Singapore Drama with you all. It was recommended to me by Mummy-J. The drama titled 'Pillow Talk' (再见单人床) is about relationships, marriage and family. It was such a realistic drama and show how parents worried for their children regardless single or married. How a husband should understand and trust their wife and vice versa. 


I've yet to finish the whole drama but each episode seems to be getting more and more interesting. Each couple have their own story to tell and I have to say, some situation really do happen in my life ! Do catch it when you have the time : )

Till then, see you guys & gals in June (after the school holidays)............hopefully I can blog hop a bit if I have the opportunity. 

Happy Holidays to all the school going children !! 


21 comments:

  1. wah, like that also can ah?? have personal family problem then close down the whole kindy?? i thot there are other teachers to help run the kindy?? anyway, since it's just a day before the school holidays, ok lah, doesn't make a difference..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids fight too, for the most unimaginable things! *wipe sweat* anyway kids are happier during hols, so i think you will be too :-). Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....stock up in Panadols ...for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays~~

    Psst, you are not alone. Both my kiddos fight for the tiniest matter and in order to calm thing down, mummy will raise the magic wand and tadah!! magical moment - everyone keeps quiet and starts hugging each other, singing happily :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy it while it lasts!!! These are the best years of your lives... LOL!!! I thought you were going to blog about your kids' bantal busuk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the school holidays! Faster come back to blogosphere too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holiday! Enjoy your time with the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sigh....same over here. the boys already give me so much headache, but when qiqi is around, fight lagi teruk because gang will happen...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to be visiting your blog again after a long time being away from the blogging scene. Hehehe.....about them fighting for the same things? Hehehehe.....I think that's common among siblings! I remember I fought with my elder brother last time for cutting out the stamp from the envelope since both of us love to collect stamps. Take care and 'enjoy' your kids' company during the school holidays! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. school holidays began and my 4 nieces and nephews are having a whale of a time tearing the whole house down. its amazing how they can XBOX the whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha enjoy your busy school holiday with your children.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy School Holiday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh... I can really hook into drama too! Happy holidays wonder mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I'm not into drama anymore because I always get stress up by it especially the long waiting for it to end. HEhe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ethan's holiday was one week only and during that one week i did not have the chance to blog hop..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Merryn! :)

    My name is Pung Sha-Lene, also known as the blogger behind YourShoppingKaki.com. I'm an Honours student at Monash University, Sunway campus here in Malaysia. I'm contacting you because I would love to interview you as a part of my dissertation about Malaysian female bloggers. My research is targeted to be a semi-pioneering paper about how young Malaysian female bloggers - such as yourself - use their personal blogs to represent and construct their identities.

    I couldn't find your e-mail contact, so I thought I'd leave a comment hoping you'd e-mail me at pungshalene@gmail.com so I can send you more information about the research - before you decide whether or not to participate as an interviewee. :) Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails