Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Coffee

I'm not a coffee lover. I've always prefer tea over coffee. However, a few months back I've started to love coffee. It all started when dad give me a box of 3 - in - 1 coffee where he bought them during his holidays in Vietnam. I've been keeping that box of coffee until nearing the expiry date. In order not to waste my dad's effort and appreciate the 'souvenir', I make sure I finished the coffees.

I drank for my breakfast and sometimes, afternoon tea. I made a cup or two for hubby too. However, hubby can't drink too sweet due to health reasons so he can only drink occasionally. Slowly, I managed to finish up the whole box of 30 sachets coffee and I began to fall in love with coffee !

During my recent trip to Korea, I bought a pack of 100 sachets Korean coffee and I just love the taste. It is not too strong and not too sweet. The taste is just nice for me but not for real coffee lover. Dad said the taste is too flat for him.

No matter how I love coffee now, tea is still my NO.1 !

How about you ? Do you like coffee ?

11 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a coffee guy. No tea for me. Tea makes me want to urinate a lot... Terrible if I drink that for dinner, whole night busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always a coffee person! no way I am going to drink any substitutes. and caffeine has no effect on me so I can drink coffee no matter day or night.. hehee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, i am definitely not any coffee or tea lover.. maybe occasionally i have some green tea lah.. and absolutely no coffee or tea for me starting late afternoon, else i can't sleep at night.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm.... i heard usually when we reach more senior age, we prefer coffee more than tea...i drink coffee when the mood is there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a coffee addict. I use to take at least 3 cups of coffee a day during my working years. Now I am into smoothie craze, I cut down on coffee intake but still at least once a day. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i m a coffee lover, everyday MUST have ONE CUP in the morning, otherwise i feel uneasy the whole day like i miss something... hahaha . But i won take more then 2 cups a day & after 4pm i can't take coffee, that's a cut off time.. if not i like an owl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha.. once you start,you can't stop. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. 0h yes, Vietnam coffee, definitely mou tak ding! I must have my cup EVERYDAY without fail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was a coffee love, I have cut down on coffee, as I got insomnia. I still take coffee on and off, but not everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love coffee and always prefer coffee to tea.

    Must start my day with a cup of coffee and sometimes tapau a pack of coffee during hot hot nights to quench the thirst! Not good, but I'm so thirsty :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. from the way you described, i don't think i will like korean coffee. hahaha... i am not a coffee lover, but i am addicted to caffeine, so definitely must have 3-in-1 coffee everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails