Monday, July 23, 2012

Just like an adult

This picture was taken in Dec 2011
Since young, XJ loves to mimic the adults. When she was barely 2 years old, she likes to wear my slippers. Even until today, she likes to slip in her tiny feet into my slippers whenever she got the chance.

When I put on my facial cream after bath every night, she will rushed over and requested for some cream too. I will simply use one of my finger and apply on her face but this fussy girl wanted me to press from the bottle and apply straight to her face.

During dinning out, when she saw us using chopsticks, she insisted that she wanted a pair too. Just like an adult, she managed to 'kiap' her food without fail.

Now, at 3 years 10 months, she insisted that she wanted to bath on her own. Just because she saw her brother is taking his own bath. I always told her NO because she still can't do it properly. But I told her that she may do it half half. Meaning, she may wet her hair and body, I will apply soap for her and we rinse off together. It was fun bonding with her this way ! 

21 comments:

  1. She is so good at "kiap-ing" the tiny bit of noodle! Good job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can hold the chopstick better than me anytime. Put me to shame. haha

      Delete
  2. Kids love to wear grown up's slippers and shoes. Wah! She holds the chopsticks so high up. Will marry somebody far far away... Be prepared for that! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....that's not true. I hold my chopsticks high up but still marry so near to my hometown. Maybe I hold the wrong way?

      Delete
  3. good . ya at this age they like to mimic adult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. monkey see monkey do. Sometimes, she is rather observant.

      Delete
  4. Sounds the same like mine!! Hahaha.. My girl wants to tie her hair the same way as her mommy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you bathe with her together-gether? eh she is very good with chopsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....NO la....I only help her to take bathe.

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha!!! I also wanted to ask same question as mummy-j... :P

      Delete
    3. No la...we don't practice that at home.

      Delete
  6. Kids these days are smart huh, is it because of the formula milk they drink? Hee.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess so....and also environmental factors.

      Delete
  7. I like to see little kids using chopstick! Very da cute. Ethan wants to bathe himself too. I let him wet his hair just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...so Ethan wanted to be independent too.....

      Delete
  8. Kids want to grow up fast nowadays, but once they are an adult, they will wish they are still small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...just like me now. How I wish I'm in my teens again !

      Delete
  9. i think some kids don't just want to "pretend" to be adult, even they way they speak, they sounds like an adult, and i really find that amusing, hahaha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes...i missed out that point! She does speak like an adults sometimes!

      Delete
  10. Such an independant girl! You must be proud of her. Keep it up XJ! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails