Monday, August 27, 2012

Brotherly love

Even YX is a very mischievous boy, I'm proud to says that he never fail to be a loving boy, especially towards his sister. He always amused me with his 'worried-looked' and plead with us not to leave XJ alone.  Be it at supermarket or arcade area inside the shopping mall,  when we said 'Let's go', YX will be the first one to hold our hand and follow obediently. However, XJ will be the one being rebellious and ignored us. We will pretend to walk off and YX will be shouting for us to wait for XJ by pulling our hands to stop us from moving and at the same time, shouting for XJ to follow us quickly ! haha

Whenever we offer him something, he will always remind us to give XJ a share too. Yesterday, XJ was having her nap and YX wanted to watch Mickey Mouse cartoon (DVD). He touched my heart by saying, "Wait for mei mei to wake up first so we can watch together !" And he really waited XJ for about an hour.

As loving as he may be, YX is also good in acting !

Few days back, he wanted to eat some biscuits. It was nearly dinner time and I did not allowed. He turned away with a sour face and came back minutes later telling me loud and clear "Mei Mei is hungry. She wanted to eat some biscuits !"

Luckily I did not fell into his trap ! haha....... I told him I knew it was him who wanted to eat and not XJ. I promise the biscuit treat after their dinner. Smiling cheekily, he admits and at the same time, he showed his brotherly love again by reminding me to give XJ a share too ! 





13 comments:

  1. How you taught him to be so loving to his sister? It wasn't happened at my house. My house big sis doesn't show this much of love towards her younger sis. YX is certainly a very loving brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan, my girl did not show much love towards her brother too. She always complaint to us how YX being naughty and are very happy when YX being punished! hahah.......

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope he will continue to be as loving as ever....

      Delete
  3. What lovely kids you have! Sibling bonding, that's just great. Must encourage so they will always be close. Many brothers and sisters, I know, like not from the one same family one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope they will always be close. That's one of a parent's wish.

      Delete
  4. He's so sweet.. Both must be very 'friend' ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...ya....both love to hug each other, kiss each other. Very funny to see them like that. But when they make me angry, wish to throw them out of the house. haha

      Delete
  5. Oh what a loving boy! You must have done something right : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....I hope both will be loving as ever.

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails