Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Earrings

Chubby XJ with her newly pierced earrings. Photo taken on 6th August 2012 
On the 6th August, it was the Goddess of Mercy's Birthday (Guan Yin Dan) and we brought XJ to have her ears pierced. It was her request afterall.

She came back from school one day and told us one of her friend's ear got a ribbon shape hanging there. After analysed what she said, I told her it is earrings. She got so excited and told me she wanted to have earrings too.

I told her it will hurt a little and if she doesn't mind, I will grant her wish. Surprisingly, XJ can really bear the pain. She was not afraid at all and was so confident sitting quietly for the jewelry's staffs to pierce her ears. They pierced both ears together to avoid XJ chicken out after having 1 side pierced. It was a good idea.

Back home, she was happily looking at the mirror turning her head left and right looking at her shinning earrings. It only cost us RM12 (earrings + piercing) to make a little girl so happy. Up till today, she was still admiring her earrings so much.

XJ at 3 years 11 months

17 comments:

  1. wah.. she is so brave.. I only did my piercing ard 5 yrs old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, XJ's ears very "leng leng" now :) Have to take special care to avoid infection. I still remember the day I went to pierce my ears... I was 17, right after finishing my SPM haha.. I was so scared, I nearly chickened out :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember last time i pierce my ear was during Kwan yin day also

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, girls will be girls!! she already wants to wear your heels and skirts, and it's not surprising that she wants to get her ears pierced too~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not afraid of the pain and not even chicken out, that shows her determination to become pretty girl lah, hehe~~

      Delete
    2. is she still looking at the mirror everyday admiring her ear lopes?? haha.. later she sure will request for more earrings for herself..

      Delete
    3. but is there anything to do with the Goddess of Mercy's Birthday?? specifically choose that day to pierce her ears?? :D

      Delete
  5. oh..she is so brave. Piercing ears at this young age is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww....she's so brave. i don't think Ashley dare to eventhough she asked about it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. HL, just to share my experience with you. Please take good care of her ears now. It is a recovering stage. Please apply dark Chinese ointment (minyak angin) on both her ears after bath and dry. After a month, remove the earrings and replace with white gold/gold earrings. Otherwise, the ear hole may easily get infection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brave girl, applause from aunty. My girl dare not to pierce her ear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww !! she is so daring :)
    Very happy to see her ear piercing..I am a lil shocked that she request for that, but also surprised to see that its looking nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her vanity superceeds her fear! Bravo! lol. I don't think my girl will be as brave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and
    everything. But just imagine if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this site
    could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field.
    Amazing blog!
    My web site - transfer news football england

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!
    Feel free to surf my web site colonias

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails