Thursday, September 6, 2012

U scratched me, I scratched U !

Every night, when I switched off the lights and wanted to sleep, XJ will complained of itchiness on her back. It was really a bad habit of hers because before the lights goes off, she won't complaint. Sometimes, I will scratched for her, but when I'm too tired, I will ignored her.

There was 1 night, I got really fed up with her because wherever I scratched was a wrong place. She will instruct me to go up a little, move left a little, move right a little, not here, not there and ended up, I spank her butt and asked her to sleep !

She was a little sad and was about to cry when her loving brother came to her rescued. YX quickly turned to her and helped her to scratch instead. I was a bit touched and thought that was a good idea as I can sleep while the brother helping to scratch her back.

YX helping to scratch XJ's bac
Again, XJ instructed her brother to scratch here and there. After a few minutes, both treated that as a 'game' ! They ended up enjoying scratching each other, laughing away and I realized that it was way past their bedtime !

XJ helping to scratch YX's back
That good idea of YX helping me was not really that good afterall. How can I allowed them to play during bedtime ?

I waved the cane to stop their 'game'. I warned them to sleep and at the end, I continued to scratch XJ's back until she fell asleep. When both slept, I just looked at them and felt so thankful to god for this 2 precious gifts. A gift that money can't buy.

13 comments:

  1. oh.. they both are very bond to each other ah.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...good!

    Now you can "delegate" the scratching job "p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, was that really an itchiness or that's her habit to get attention because she doesn't feel like sleeping??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you can buy her the stick, and then she can help herself with the scratching without the need to trouble others.. hahaha, then i think she won't feel "itchy" anymore in the future~~

      Delete
    2. the big brother is so loving lah, so sweet to take his own initiatives to help his sister..

      Delete
    3. yeah, i agree with you.. although the kids are naughty some times and annoyed you, but in the end, you still a happy mom to see them growing up every day, and never have anything or anyone more precious than them to you.. :)

      Delete
  4. Kids!!! But I do like that too... Hehehehehehe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet and close of them. Very loving sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember last time my girls, especially the elder one liked to claim here itchy and there itchy as well. I found it so annoying. I always applied ointment on her legs and hands before I off the light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute..I ll ask my girl to do it on me.ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they have a very good brother and sister relationship. That's good. But in the end, looks like you have to continue this scratching job. LOL. I don't know why some ppl like this bad habit. My hubby too likes ppl to scratch his back until he fall asleep. At first I layan lar, now sorry lar. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, how can they turn it into a 'game' ha? So funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. kids like to play and it's part of growing up..

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails