Saturday, October 13, 2012

Her tactics

Whenever XJ wanted something, she never ask directly. She prefers to beat around the bush, hinting a little bit here and there before she finally says it out. It is pretty amusing but I felt it is not a proper way to act like that.

2 days ago, we went out for late night supper. It was not a planned one. At around 9pm, which is usually the kids's sleeping time, hubby suddenly told me he was hungry. That night, we had early dinner. MIL was hungry too and off we went for supper. Of all food, hubby decided to eat western food.

I was a bit guilty after eating them but then again, once a while it is ok. At least I ate salmon fish instead of meat.

During our supper, XJ already ate a lot of fries. It was her favourite. I told her, once her portions are finished, she has to stop. She really listened but when she saw mine ............. she whispered.

" Why you have so many fries in your plate ? You don't want to eat them ? " 

I laughed upon hearing that. Then, she asked if she can have 1 or 2 more fries as she is still HUNGRY !

I gave her 2 more and she was more than happy to have it. She did not request for more after that.

16 comments:

  1. same here...he would ask you dont want anymore? then if i say dun want he will eat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you tell him.. i don't want anymore but i also don't want to give them to you~~ hahaha!! see what is his reaction?? :D

      Delete
    2. Small kucing ~ literally it is good coz he is asking permissions! haha

      [SK] ~ u very naughty. We mothers won't bully our own anak. If possible, we will stuff our anak full full....... haha

      Delete
  2. hahahahahaha.. why you don't like that?? i find that rather cute woh.. she is very smart and cunning mah~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but maybe girls are all like that one.. never directly tell what they want, but always want others to guess what they want!! and then gets angry when others cannot guess what they want!! :D

      Delete
    2. "Why you have so many fries in your plate? You don't want to eat them?"... i just have to LIKE this lah.. hahahaha!! :D

      Delete
    3. I finds her tactics cute, but think it is not a nice way lor...prefer her to go straight forward.

      haha...you must have a hard time guessing your girlfriend's wants and don'ts.....

      Ya lar.....she was eyeing on my fries!

      Delete
  3. Clever girl! That's the way of the world - she'll go far!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. world is a challenging place.......hmm.....

      Delete
  4. I agree with SK, she is so cute in asking all these questions. Enjoy her now before she becomes too direct in her demand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying her. In fact, I'm afraid she will grows up too fast.....

      Delete
  5. Haha, cute and innocent!
    Yea, nvm la, once a while is ok to indulge in western food ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually very bad for health to eat at that late hour....

      Delete
  6. hahaha mine is opposite case. my mum would ask that question to me :P

    Latest: Best of Ramen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....good to share food with your mum. Don't waste.

      Delete
  7. I always have supper at home as I do not eat rice but only vege for dinner all this while.

    So as for my supper, I will normally eat bread or cake with coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails