Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Good morning at 0430 hrs

Recently, XJ wanted to sleep with MIL. We encouraged her to sleep in her own bed, but she insisted that she wanted to sleep in MIL's room instead. She slept on a separate mattress on the floor. Since she will not disturb during sleeps, we allowed her to move.

As usual, she slept at 9 ++ pm and woke up at 7am. However, this morning she woke up extremely early. At around 4.30 am, she came into our room and WOKE ME UP ! I got really furious because I don't like my sleep to be disturbed, what more I need to wake up at 6 am to get YX ready for school before I go to work. Once I woke up, it may be quite difficult to falls back to sleep again and I will feel groggy when I have to wake up when the alarm rings. Angrily, I scolded her by asking her to sleep.

XJ told me she is not sleepy anymore. She doesn't want to sleep anymore. I ignored her.

Hubby who also woke up then brought XJ to the living room and let her watch cartoon ! Hubby himself slept on the sofa.

By the time I woke up at 6am, XJ was still watching cartoon. I wonder why she was not tired at all. At this hour, she was already in school and I hope she will not fall asleep during lessons !!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Luckily got Astro cartoon channels

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No la.....but doesn't know why she was not tired.

      Delete
  3. so funny when you said that you were angry that she woke you up so early hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like my beauty sleep to be disturbed.

      Delete
  4. It's one of those days lah I think. Ethan oso sometimes out of the blue wake up at 4 or what but I'll just bring him to pee and then he'll get back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least Ethan slept back, but my girl refused to sleep.

      Delete
  5. Wah so early. If it happen to my boy for sure he will doze off during lunch at daycare later.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails