Friday, March 29, 2013

School holidays

The first term school holidays are going to an end soon. In fact, today is the last day. Next Monday, we are going to sleep early and rise early again.

For the past few days, XJ had been attending classes as usual due to replacement during CNY. As for YX, he too when back to school for holiday classes. It was optional, but YX wanted to attend because it was a computer class.

By next week, everything will be back to routine again. I have to scrub the uniforms, iron, pack and check their books, give my boy spelling, etc, etc.

The most dreaded thing is jam on the road !

6 comments:

  1. I love school holiday.....no need to wake up so early....can rest well at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer schooling days so the kids can attend school while I can go online without disturbance. haha...bad mummy....

      Delete
  2. you are so rajin to do all the work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not rajin but it has became my responsibilities.

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails