Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fast Food QUEEN and Roti KING

From the title, you might already know who I was referring. Since young, YX loves to eat bread. He can have bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes, for supper too !

When he was a baby, he doesn't like to eat porridge or rice. We fed him bread as a substitute and he enjoyed eating them. Slowly, when he entered kindy, his appetite grew and was glad that he accepted rice as his main meals. However, a slice of bread is a MUST after his main meal.

As for XJ, she is not really crazy over bread but she loves fries ! When she was a toddler, my in laws used to bring her to the shopping mall in KL. From there, she was exposed to fast food.

She loves those fried stuffs especially fries. However, we do limit her intake as it was not a healthy stuffs. When she eats fried chicken, she will feast on the skin and leaves the flesh for me. I would forced her to finish up everything and sometimes, I would 'kastam' some of the skin.

Not too good for girls to eat too much of these oily stuffs. And some believed, if you eat too much skin, you will turned very stubborn ! haha .....

Yes, XJ is a stubborn girl.......I wonder is that inheritance ?


24 comments:

  1. Yeah, gals better dun take too much oily stuffs especially fries...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to limit her intake....in fact, I love fries myself. hahaah

      Delete
  2. Both my girls enjoy eating fast food...but I try to limit it very badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I know u r a good mummy always cooking healthy home cooked meals for them..... :)

      Delete
  3. My son also like to eat bread, especially with cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my son dislike cheese. Only my girl eat it.

      Delete
  4. I wonder did you take lot of bread when you pregnant with YX? Kids love fried food, that is common. My kids prefer their french fries rather than burger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...not really wor...i dun really like bread.

      Delete
  5. My girl prefers bread too. Since small, she would ask, "Why must we eat rice every day?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine loves fast food too. But I try not to let my kids eat so much of fast food, like once in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, so guess your two kids are rather "western" huh?? one loves bread and one loves fast food..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...ya ...... everyday eat rice until boring dy

      Delete
  8. i also love bread.. in fact all kinds of bakeries like cakes, biscuits, cookies etc.. all these very fattening lah, so i really have to cut down, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love bakeries stuffs too....anything buttery will be my fav.

      Delete
  9. OMG, your princess only loves the chicken skin and not the meat?? hahaha.. how weird.. maybe she makes a good combi with me lah, i eat the meat and let her eat the skin, i'm afraid of getting fat mah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skin of course taste nicer. But I always forbid her to eat that much.

      Delete
  10. so eating bread becomes soft, eating chicken skin becomes stubborn?? hmmm, you said inheritance?? you also like chicken skin?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...that's just a saying. Dun know how true it can be

      Delete
  11. eh next time let ur girl try the chicken buttock, those sell in pasar malam...hahah...she sure love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha......I dare not eat those stuffs la. geli

      Delete
  12. harr... chicken buttock??? i also dare not eat...

    but i also still crave for all sorts of fast food once in a while... at least, we adults know how to control intake la...

    so better don't let children get the chance to eat fastfood too often...

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes...seldom bring them for fastfood. Too unhealthy for a young child to eat. Only occasionally as a treat.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails