Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Makes him FAT

Yesterday, after fetching XJ from her ballet class, she requested for fried Hokkien Mee. Every time after her class, she will request for supper. Since she wanted to eat, her request was granted. As I was told by the elderly, if kids can eat, let them eat. They know their tummy better.

Back home, YX was delighted when I told him there was Hokkien Mee for supper. It was the kids' favourite. Each of them had a bowl of noodles before I asked them to brush their teeth and get ready for bed. It was already 8.30 pm.

As I was washing the dishes, hubby accompanied both kids to the room and get them to sleep. Minutes later, YX came down and requested for a cup of milk. XJ followed behind but she didn't want any milk. She merely accompanied her brother and at the same time, delaying her sleeping time. Kids ! When we want them to sleep early, they tried to dilly dally. When we tried to wakes them up in the early morning, they will complaint they are so tired and can't open their eyes !

I was surprised by YX's request since he had quite a big portion for his supper and did not expect he still needs milk before bedtime. I believed the noodles were not digested yet since he just had them not long ago ! So, I told him 'NO' as I was afraid he will gets bloated tummy. In fact, I was just LAZY to make milk for him as I was still busy washing the dishes and had piles of dirty laundry waiting for me ! How I wish, he can just goes to bed and don't disturb me while I was busy with my chores. Bad mummy *grin*

YX insisted that he wanted to drink and said he was still HUNGRY ! I tried to find excuses by not making the milk for him until XJ said " Mama, make for koko la ! He is so THIN. Drinking milk will makes him FAT ! "

I burst into laughter as I never expect XJ will said such words ! Reluctantly, I made the milk for him. He knows his tummy better !

24 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. my chubby boy is the opposite! He has big appetite but unfortunately inherited the fat genes from the dad, blame it on the dad! Hahaha.. but I have no intention to cut down on his food intake but more greens and less meat with loads of exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya...don't cut down his food intake. He is at the growing up stage. Actually, I was happy that YX can eat. I was just lazy and felt irritated when he 'disturbed' me while I was busy with my chores. I just wanted to get them done ASAP so I can get my sleep.

      Delete
  2. LOL at your XJ's speech!

    But true, YX is quite thin.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many commented that he is very thin. Only left bones and skins. Hahaha....but as long as he is healthy, i'm not worry.

      Delete
  3. haha, i guess kids don't really mind to eat more right?? hokkien noodles somemore, so flavorful, for sure they would like even more as supper~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. some kids just must have milk before they sleep.. it's not a matter of hungry or not, but just the urge to have it, else they feel uneasy.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...and YX falls into that catergory. He must have milk before bedtime....

      Delete
  5. your XJ is really cheeky lah.. that may be a good excuse for you to make milk for YX huh?? or next time if you refused to make milk, you say "you are fat enough, cannot drink more nen nen already".. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because of that sentence, I have to make milk for my boy :)

      Delete
  6. the sister very protective over the brother hoh... you keep saying no, and she can come out with such a good excuse for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ya...very good excuses! haha

      Delete
  7. 'make for kor kor la~~~~~~'

    Such a lovely sister he got!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....she scare her koko hungry, can't sleep

      Delete
  8. Hahaha..what a good sister. But they sleep really early. How you managed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. schooling days, they need to wake up early too! So have to sleep early. They will be tired around 8pm plus.

      Delete
  9. Growing children - just let them eat...especially seeing that they're not fat. If fat, then maybe have to control what they eat a bit and get them to be more active - cannot go on a diet! They're growing kids, remember that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya...i never encourage diet for my kids. I will be worry if they dun eat.

      Delete
  10. it is good that kids want to eat. Make them fat! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....good that he still loves milk.

      Delete
  11. Eh y u n me so similar? Somtimes when i M lazy And My Kid ask For Milk, I told Her Don Drink So much.... Bad Mama Huh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cannot tahan if I'm in the middle of something and got disturb. Next time tell Gwen, milk makes u fat, want to drink or not ? hehe

      Delete
  12. hahaha... why XJ will know her brother is so thin??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails