Monday, July 29, 2013

Curry Pork Ribs

The other day, MIL cooked her speciality ~ Curry pork ribs for dinner. There were still some leftover and we brought it for lunch the next day. Whenever she cooked this dish, our appetite grew as it was so delicious.

Home cooked pork ribs curry
Instead of eating them with rice, I've decided to cook noodles. This is my first time trying this brand of instant noodles and they were quite good.

Instant noodles ~ curry flavour
At the front of the packaging, it was printed that the noodles have the 'toink toink' effects. Indeed, the noodles were very 'q' and springy. I just boiled the noodles and discard the seasoning powder.

Claimed to have springy texture
I like to add fried onions into my instant noodles no matter what flavour I cook. As for this bowl of noodles, I won't give it a skip either. The fried onions were so fragrance.

Topped with some fried onions oil
Finally, I poured some curry over the noodles. It was simply delicious and I regretted I only cook 1 packet of the noodles instead of 2 !

Curry noodles
I baked a loaf of bread the night before knowing that MIL cooked curry and I just have to say, bread + curry = perfect combinations !

Home made breads
It was such a fulfilling lunch and I felt so sleepy in the afternoon !

bread with curry

22 comments:

  1. oh that curry pork ribs your MIL cooked is definitely delicious, even by just looking at the photo!! slurp slurp..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really delicious. She is a good cook!

      Delete
  2. hmmm, have not tried this Vit's instant noodles before.. really that good ah?? but then, have not been eating instant noodles for long time also, haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The noodles are more Q compared to other brand. I seldom eat instant noodles too...just once a while for breakfast only.

      Delete
  3. hmmm, if i were you, i will still cook the soup, maybe less soup but then add in more curry gravy to the noodles.. yummy yummy!! and you always have your fried shallots ready in the kitchen?? cool~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gee....those MSG and food preservatives... not healthy. hehe...

      My mum used to prepare fried shallots with oil for me to keep in the kitchen. Can use anytime I wanted to. Sometimes, I will use the fried shallot's oil to fried eggs. Yummy !

      Delete
  4. oh, i guess you have to ask your MIL to cook more curry pork ribs in the future.. because you can have it with rice, noodles and bread.. can eat for days huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scare grow side ways. haha..... delicious but not healthy coz of the santan.

      Delete
  5. Good morning!

    Wah I love curry chicken! Good to eat with rice or bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah..nampak banyak sedaplar...sometimes replace chicken and use pork in curry oso not bad hor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh..... reminds me of pork satay ! Many times better than chicken. haha

      Delete
  7. Hi,
    coming over after Kathy's space. Its a lovely chicken curry. Whether with noodles or bread, both are fabulous ways of enjoying the delicious chicken curry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ for dropping by. It's pork ribs curry.... MIL's specialties.

      Delete
  8. Wow! The curry pork ribs looks yummy! Oh Vit's is my favorite too! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U like Vit's noodle too. It's my first time trying. Not bad.

      Delete
  9. Nice curry you cook. Normally I will wallap the remaining gravy with bread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's prepared by my MIL. We are lucky.

      Delete
  10. Looks great! I love curry with bread...but pork curry isn't my favourite - I prefer beef or chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails