Saturday, November 30, 2013

Just another ordinary day

When comes 30th November, the first phone call I will receive will be from my family. Dad and mum will call to wish me and my brother will never fails to sms me the greetings. I felt so blessed.

Just last week, my in laws and hubby bought me a very beautiful cake. We pre-celebrated as everyone happened to be back during that weekends.

Birthday is not the same anymore when you grows up. Unlike kids, they will be so excited and anticipating to blow out the candles on the cake. They will be so happy to sing Birthday song and of course, eating the cakes.

As we grew, birthday is just another ordinary day. But, I still feel blessed to have family and friends to wish me. Thank you.

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you!!! Yes, as long family is around, we are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're truly blessed!
    Happy birthday once again~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated birthday greetings! Many happy returns! Mine's tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah..true. I don't celebrate birthday anymore. Only my wife would bring me for a nice dinner. I also do the same to her.
    Happy belated birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet the kids are happier to c the cake...

    Happy belated birthday HL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bet the kids are happier to c ur cake..

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday. Yes, as adults...when we get older...its just meaningful when the family makes that effort to wish. But sometimes my family forgets...sobs! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails