Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Multitasking

I'm really bad in it. I can only concentrate in one thing at a time and if being interrupted, I can get really angry. LOL.

Many said women are very good in multitasking but I'm just the opposite. If I'm helping my son / daughter in their homework, I can't read the newspaper or playing candy crush. I must sit beside them, making sure they write the correct answer and make no further mistakes. However, I see other mummy could really do that. It's true as I saw it with my own eyes !

When the kids were still young and needed me to help them with their meals, I can just forgo my own bowl of rice or noodles. Once finished with the kids, I can only eat my meal at ease. Sometimes, it is not good as I will ended up eating cold food. If dinning out, I will eat very little as I doesn't want everyone to be waiting for me at the end of the meal. Very pathetic, right ?

Talking about dining out, I really hate it when half way eating, the kids requested to visit the loo. I can't multitask so when eating, I don't like to be disturb as well !

So, are you good in multitasking ? 
 

12 comments:

  1. hahaha.. it's not easy to multitask and i am sure many people also may not be able to do that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew of someone who could. Doing 2 things at a time.

      Delete
  2. to me, multitask is probably just a nice word lah.. afterall i don't really think we can focus and do multiple things during the same time.. there is always a sequence.. unless you can leave one thing working by itself while you attend to the other..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absent minded too. If I multitask, I think I will forget the earlier task. Ha ha

      Delete
  3. feeding the kids.. hmmm, i think most of the parents will take turn to do this huh?? one quickly finish eating while the other attend to the kids.. and when done, the other eats quickly and you attend to the kids..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now my boy is older, at least he can take care of himself. But I still need to feed my girl.

      Delete
  4. am i good in multitasking?? errr, have to depends on the nature of the tasks, and also the urgency i guess.. if really need to, also no choice~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nature of the task? Hmm, most men can read newspaper while doing business in the toilet. Ha ha

      Delete
    2. They say you end up getting piles if you do that!

      Delete
    3. I heard of that too, but people still doing it.

      Delete
  5. Me too! And I always tell my girl to concentrate - one thing at a time and do what you have to do, do it well. I used to help her edit her assignments...and I could tell when she had been multitasking from all the typo errors she made. As the saying goes, "one man cannot serve two masters." Period!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your girl is so lucky to have you to help her in the assignments.

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails