Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wedding dinner

It's end of the year again. Not only it is time for the long term school holidays, it is the time you will hear wedding bells ringing ! Many people will choose end of the year to get married and I still remember when I was in my 20 plus, I get lots of wedding invitations from ex-schoolmates and cousins around my age during this period of time.

Just last week, we received an invitation for a wedding dinner in early December. It is hubby cousin's wedding. When ladies received wedding invitations, the first thing comes into our mind will be 'What to wear.' I envy those with sisters who they can share and exchange ideas on their dresses and shoes. I do not have any sister, so I have to plan on my own.

Glad that I came across a website, Zalora which is the fastest growing online retailer in the Southeast Asia. Once I'm in the website, I just couldn't help myself from browsing the dresses from one page to another. They have brands like EZRA which were so beautiful and price are affordable too. Besides than dresses, they have accessories, shoes, bags and even fashion for men.

I quickly showed hubby this website and he was literally happy as he doesn't need to accompany me for shopping. He even said online shopping at Zalora is so convenient as no fuss and no queue ! Men, they usually hate shopping unless they have something to buy for their own !

12 comments:

  1. Hmm I don't have many wedding invitation this year, weird! Haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...all supposed to marry already married. I think, now is the time u receive invitations on kids bday party ! Or full moon party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ha ha, so no longer attending wedding dinner ?

      Delete
  4. No year end wedding dinners invite but i have attended 3 weddings this year. next year my bro is getting married and another cousin too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to your brother. It's a happy occasion

      Delete
  5. I love weddings! Three invitations so far for this year end school holidays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, you are going to have a feast ! Ha ha. I like weddings too.

      Delete
  6. I already put my order. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. weddings...already attended two and one was my boss's daughter's wedding.

    zalora..a very aggresive on-line retailer mainly on fashion. heard about it but yet to browse through. maybe, is time to take a look, as you say, year-end with a lot of celebrations and parties coming up.

    thanks for sharing. so, have you found one for your coming wedding dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can keep for CNY as well ! Ha ha..... Am still browsing since still got time.

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails