Saturday, January 11, 2014

3M magazines

It was compulsory to subscribe to the 3M magazine in the primary school. Apparently, teacher will used a few pages to teach in class, especially for Chinese subjects.

One of the issues of 3M magazine subscribed from school
The magazine has colourful comics. YX always love to read those comics as the stories are easy to understand and wordings are easy to read.

Colourful comics attracted him to enjoy reading
His cousin who is now in primary 4 had passed down full sets of 3M magazines for Primary One and Two to YX and we had a whole pile of it. It was so messy and some were accidentally folded and looked like 'salted vegetables'. However, YX still enjoys reading them again and again.

Finally, I bought him 2 files to store them properly. One for Primary One and another for Primary Two.

Neat in the file
Now, he can read them accordingly ( no more jumble up ) and I was glad, those magazines were neatly file in.

Concentrating reading his cousin hands me down Primary Two magazine.


12 comments:

  1. I used to love reading magazines too last time. I dont know school has magazines and it is compulsory to subscribe to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For SJK (C) it is compulsory but I;m not sure about the Kebangsaan though. I think they have something like Kuntum ?

      Delete
  2. Nice! Anytime better than playing online games...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agreed to that, sir. That's why I always set time for them to play.

      Delete
  3. I think chinese schools has got more interesting study materials... as well as fancier year-end performances and all sorts of school contests...
    good choice of school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya...my son's school did organized farewell concert last Nov and all were invited. All standard 6 students must perform in a dance. Really interesting.

      Delete
  4. I remembered last time school time we had to subscribe Bintang Kecil too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of that! haha.... But i don't have much memories of my school. So sad.

      Delete
  5. new magazine? i never c b4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never seen this magazine too not until my son enters primary school.

      Delete
  6. oh Ashley has to subscribe to 3M since Primary 1. The teachers would teach them the Chinese sections and they have to do the exercises. As for the BM and English, the teachers did not teach them but I get Ashley to do them at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good he willing to read, mine won't read unless teacher ask. It's good having 3M, teachers using to teach. but bm and bi teachers x use it :(

    namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails