Thursday, January 23, 2014

Roll up sleeves

The other day while chatting in our ex-schoolmate group chat, K reminded me about the roll up sleeves. I used to do that during my secondary school time. Whenever we need to put on our sports T-shirt, I will roll up my sleeves because I just can't stand the hot weather. After married, I still do it because it has became my trademark ! haha

I still remember there was once we were having chicken porridge for dinner with the in laws. Unintentionally, I rolled up my sleeves because I was feeling very hot. FIL joked, saying I was ready for a fight !

Few months back, one of my relative posted her photo via FB. Immediately, I saw that trademark and she too, do that whenever she feels hot !

Do you have that habit to roll up your sleeves too when you feels hot ? 

15 comments:

  1. hahaha, your trademark?? it's like you will do that with instinct and without yourself realizing it anytime when you feel hot?? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a bad habit ! haha

      Delete
  2. i think i did it sometimes when i was schooling lah, but not now already.. maybe i will only fold-up my long sleeves when wearing shirt lah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have long sleeves clothing but nowadays, looked like long sleeves are in quite popular. Maybe influence from Korea. haha

      Delete
  3. for short sleeves, never do that, will not roll and will not fold up too.. but i know many ppl like to fold the short sleeves, as they think it's more cool, muahahaha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As time goes by, I don't do that anymore la....

      Delete
  4. no ler, never really roll up sleeves, unless the sleeves made me feel uncomfortable or what...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear long sleeves. So hot! I think in schools here, if you wear long sleeves, you cannot roll it up, dunno why. Maybe not so neat and nice or looks like you're ready to pick a fight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was not long sleeves but just normal T-shirt. But I have the habit to roll them up. Luckily I've stop doing that already. Just like what my FIL said, Ready for a fight ! haha

      Delete
  6. hmmm..so far not lo.. He have slim figure. Get him those sleeveless T0-shirt he should look good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son very picky. Even cloths, he doesn't want to wear sleeveless !

      Delete
  7. I used to fold up my sleeves too during my younger days. In those days (late 80s - early 90s), that was the fashion. I still fold up my tee sleeves if the sleeves are too long or when i am sweating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i oso hav this habit, n my fil always say my arms so musculine, and he always said i do too much house chores!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails