Friday, January 10, 2014

Satisfied

This morning, I went down town to run some errands. Whenever I need to go to the town, the first thing came to my mind would be 'What to eat?'

Since I need to pay some bills at the Post Office, I had my favourite Malay Meehoon Soup. The stall operated inside the Post Office compound. It is the best bowl of Malay noodle I can find in Seremban. The broth reminds me of my ex-secondary school's Mee Soto. The sambal kicap makes the noodles even more appetizing. But the best of this bowl of noodles was the turmeric fried chicken being added in. A bowl at RM3, the portion was just nice for my breakfast. Satisfying !

After I'd settled my stuffs at the Post Office, I continued with my errands to some government offices and bank. By the time things were done, it was around 11am. Time to hunt for lunch. I'd informed MIL earlier not to prepare any lunch for us so I can pack my favourite chicken rice. The special soy sauce and chillies combined so well with the fragrance rice while the roasted chicken was so tender and juicy. Every mouthful I will need to drizzle with some soy sauce and chillies. A pack selling at RM3.80. Satisfying !

Life is so good when we are still healthy and can eat whatever we wishes for. Mood and spirit was also lifted up when we were able to had our favourite food. Don't you think so ?


9 comments:

  1. Post Office eh? Gotta remember this...in case I drop by Seremban again. Dunno where the best may be found...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ever you come to Seremban, the best is to visit the Seremban wet market to have a wider varieties.

      Delete
  2. Yep, we have to be thankful for being healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still can find similar mee hun soto again? yes! it's already life's blessing to be healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No..... every stalls I tried before tasted differently. haha.... but the best in Seremban is still this stall in the post office. If only they added some peanuts, I bet the soup will be tastier

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. haha...the portion not really huge. But still, just nice for breakfast.

      Delete
  5. i miss the taste now.,...

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails