Monday, February 24, 2014

Breakfast

Every morning, both kids will just drink a cup of milk at home before going to school. At around 10am, they will be having their actual breakfast during recess.

Recently, XJ had been giving me some headaches. She refused to drink her milk in the morning. Even I added Milo into it, she doesn't want it. I was worry for her too as she can't go to school empty stomach. So, instead of making a cup of milk for her, I try to give her biscuits. She refuse to eat either. She really makes me so angry and I can't think of any other suitable breakfast for her in the early morning.

I'd even gave her those bottled fresh milk and she just doesn't have the appetite. There was a time I gave her honey and she did not finished it either !

As for YX, he enjoyed his cup of Milo and oats every morning. 

After I left for work, MIL did help to coax  XJ to drink her milk. Sometimes, it is only a few mouths and the remaining have to be poured away. Hope this phrase will soon pass.

12 comments:

  1. Maybe it is time to de-worm her? Sometimes kids dont have appetite because of stomach "worm". But if she does have good appetite on the rest of the day and eat her snack box in school I guess it should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ya...my mum used to tell me to de-worm her but I did not bring her to the doctor. Maybe I should really do that since it had been a long time I last gave her the de-worm medicine.

      Delete
  2. hmmm, maybe not just because of her attitude or getting bored with the milk?? just like what Rose mentioned above, could be "worms" inside that cause her to have no appetite..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya...should de-worm her already. Btw, every morning, she will show that 'want to vomit' kind of face while drinking her milk.

      Delete
  3. last time i also went to school empty stomach and only ate breakfast during the 10am break.. not that is actually not good, you must make sure you feed both YX and XJ with enough food to start off their day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how old were you then ? If empty stomach, won't you feel hungry before recess time ?

      Delete
  4. Mbe its just a phase. J also sometimes eat a lot n sometimes tarak eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it is just a pharse. Sometimes, dealing with fussy kids really tired me out !

      Delete
  5. As long as they're active and healthy... My girl was very heard to feed - that was what the doctor told us when we took her to see one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your girl is a fussy eater ? I guess, many parents will have to go through this phrase. As what they says, parenthood journey aren't easy.

      Delete
  6. Hmm, I wonder just a glass of milk can tahan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milk is the fastest to serve in the early morning. Moreover, they will have breakfast to eat during recess at 10 am.

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails