Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oh dear, She caught me !

Yesterday we had roasted duck for dinner. My girl loves roasted duck. She will request for the drumstick and can lick the bone clean ! Luckily my boy is fine with just any part of the duck meat and did not fight for the drumstick with the sister.

At around 8pm, I came down after my bath. I was shocked to see my girl eating another duck drumstick at the dinning table ! Once my girl saw me, before I could say anything, she said "Aiyo, you are eating again ? Enough already ! "

Everyone laughed and true enough, that's the sentence I wanted to say. She already knew I will say that. She made me realized that I nag a lot and I always used back the same method.

Looks like I need to change my way of nagging to give her some surprises next time. LOL !


22 comments:

  1. wow. roasted duck my favourite too! :D

    www.mymomsbest.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love roast duck too. your girl is very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. ya...when kid speaks like an adult, it's funny

      Delete
  4. Your girl sure knows how to 'heong sao', roasted duck is indeed very yummy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, and she choose the best part

      Delete
  5. i only like the breast meat and not the drumstick.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiyo....breast meat so meaty. Next time, share a duck with me. I will take the drumstick and you can have the breast. hahaha

      Delete
  6. chicken or duck also the same.. i like leaner meat, hate the thigh meat especially..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, guess your girl understands you very well, or you have been repeating the same thing too much?? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i nagged too much. God ! I sounded so old. haha

      Delete
  8. Haha. Cute! Start to nag like mum. Lol.

    I love roasted duck too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!! Like mother, like daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I felt embarrassed actually because everyone else heard it and laughed !

      Delete
  11. absolutely agree, kids can quote us pretty fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...u had a few experiences too with your girl.

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails