Friday, February 28, 2014

OST

Again, our major radio stations were talking about the K-Drama "My Love From Another Star" ( 来自星星的你) this morning ! The drama had finally came to an end yesterday and many called to the radio station to say how much they were going to miss it. However, there were some who called to say how relieved they were that the drama had finally ended so that their other half have time for them again. LOL !

Besides than enjoying the drama, I'm attracted to the OST too. The songs used for this drama were so 'addictive'. I would have the sudden urge to listen to the songs and felt incredibly comfortable after listening to it. You know, that kind of feelings when you really want something and once you have it, you felt so contented. haha

Here, I've picked 3 of my favourite :

Hyorin (SISTAR) ~ Hello, Goodbye 

I like how the melody was made up with whistle and fingers snapping. The opening was so soft and comfortable. Love the lyrics too.



Lyn ~ My Destiny 

As the main theme song for this drama, it was also the first song that caught my attention. Even YX loves it and asked me to play for him everynight during bedtime. It is a bit strong at the chorus part but a nice song nevertheless.



K.Will ~ Like A Star 

I like the fast pace melody which makes it suitable for mobile ringing tone ! haha

As you can guess it, I've made these 3 songs my mobile caller ringing tones !

16 comments:

  1. oh, haha, ended already?? sorry ah, i have not been watching and following this K-drama series :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It spread like wild fire, so I watched. haha

      Delete
  2. but i know how popular and hot this K-drama series is, everyone is talking about it in FB, in blogs and also in the newspaper.. until i also know the name of the main actor and actress already~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha......till today (3 March) the radio stations are still talking about this drama ! aiyo.....

      Delete
  3. i guess the heat will still continue for a period before everyone start to forget about the drama and another heat drama comes to replace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always like that. Still remember this k-drama (Winter Sonata) which was so popular.

      Delete
  4. Ya, so very hot here... Terrible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same with our current weather. HOT ! haha

      Delete
  5. omg..u r so into korean dramas. me too. however i m the type i wait for all finish the drama only start watch. if i watch those on-going, then my mind cannot think. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ya....I too will wait for it to finish first before watching. I can't wait ! haha

      Delete
  6. Nice songs nice drama

    This k drama is in Singapore newspapers today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the song by Hyorin. Her voice is beautiful !

      Delete
  7. Didn't know you watch Korea drama, hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm....not all drama thou because time is limited, I only watch those highly recommended dramas to save time. haha

      Delete
  8. wow you also watched this drama too! i haven't got to watch, but hope to watch too, since it's about alien boyfriend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you will have the time to watch it.

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails