Wednesday, February 19, 2014

K drama - My Love from Another Star


Google for the image
Last month, I saw an advertisement via Astro about this currently very hot Kdrama entitled "My Love From Another Star". Then, my friend SP mentioned about this drama in our group chat. Not until 2 major radio stations in our country mentioned about this drama, I started to search for it online and watch it !

Oh my...I should have started it earlier. It was such an interesting drama. Do Min Joon is an alien who came into earth 400 years ago. He remains on earth until present and in another 3 months time, he will have the opportunity to go home (to the place he came from), but he was in love with a human.

Google for the image. He arrived during the Joseon era by this UFO
This alien has super natural powers which he rarely used them so his identity will not be exposed. However, under certain circumstances, he will used it to help people, especially the girl he loved. He can teleport within the radius of 300 km, he can stop the time for about 1 minutes and he can used his natural power to move things. His six sense and hearing are 7 times greater than human beings and that makes him able to eavesdrop.

Sometimes, watching drama like this really makes me went into their world. Life will be so great if it is like a fairytale. Every problems will be solved easily and there are always happy ending. Well, most of the time, it was a happy ending.

I was really surprised that this drama was a talk on our major radio stations. The DJ even allowed people to call in to discuss on this drama. If you haven't start it, go and try it. Even the episode 1 is already interesting and makes me looking forward to the next episodes. I'm half way through and it is getting more and more interesting.  


19 comments:

  1. This drama sounds interesting to watch. Must check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for entertainment, worth watching la. haha...just to relax our mind after working and also busy with the kids.

      Delete
  2. Fir me it's book. Some times reading bring me to the author imaginary world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. novels can also have those effects too !

      Delete
  3. oh, i have heard a lot about this K drama.. what 來自星星的你 right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like it has created a huge stir in the Asian countries and left a lot of influence among the people, haha!! for example, what i read from the paper.. the fans will go and buy the things appeared in the drama, and like to follow the way they eat dress or do.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard from radio, the main actress's striking red lipsticks were sold out in KOREA.

      Delete
  5. but i have not watched this, in fact i have not watched any K-drama before also, haha!! so jakun right?? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of the men doesn't like this type of drama. Only the ladies will go crazy over it. haha

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL ! just like my father, he don;t enjoy dramas. He prefers news and sports

      Delete
  7. I heard many positive reviews about this drama, hopefully I will have the time to watch la!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this drama is unique and funny too especially the main couples. But in between, it has some murder cases to be solved by the police. Interesting

      Delete
  8. Oh my...it's been ages i didn't watch tv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm...you must be someone who doesn't like such dramas ?

      Delete
  9. Last time I used to love drama a lot but as age catching up, I prefer real life documentary programs about food and travel because I feel they are real and not fiction... but this K drama is getting popular in Asia and the main actress is one of my favourites...

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails