Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dress

When I was younger, I never like to wear dress. I find that dress is for grown up girls and one will look very mature in a dress. Mum loves to pick dress for me and I would always refuse to wear them.

As I grew older, I started to appreciate dress. I even choose dress with laces on them. I find that laces are so feminine and they do make a dress look better. I realized that dress actually makes a lady looks presentable and more confidence. It symbolized manners too especially when we dressed up appropriately when attending a functions such as wedding dinner. 

Nowadays, to buy a dress is so simple. You have so many choices to pick from boutique to online stores. Unlike many years back, ladies used to have their dress made by home based seamstress. I still remember following my mother to her seamstress's house when I was young, but now, we hardly see one. With boutiques mushrooming like rain, we can easily pick ready made dresses at affordable price at anytime.

If you are Internet savvy, you can even buy your dress online. One of the Asia's leading online fashion  is Zalora. With a click at your finger tips, you can browse through amazing International and local brands of apparels.

Hmm...since I have 2 relative's weddings to attend in November this year, I can't wait to shop for a suitable dress for that day !

24 comments:

  1. errr, dress can also make a little girl looks cute.. it has to depend on the design and type of dress i guess.. so do you let XJ wear dresses??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XJ is a total opposite of me ! She loves dress so much that she wanted to wear them to kindy (her kindy don't have uniform).

      Delete
  2. definitely lace is some so feminine, and i think in fact only for ladies?? haha.. great that you now appreciate wearing dresses, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, online shopping is so convenient now.. just browse and then click a few buttons, pay with your credit card and a few days later your goods are delivered to you doorstep.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuss and hassle free. At least, hubby won't chase me to be faster when selecting clothing. haha

      Delete
  4. Hope you'll be able to find a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...tq....you too can try out Zalora.

      Delete
  5. I seldom wear dress too

    www.mymomsbest.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wear dresses to functions. Other than that, leggings will be my favourite.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. tq....we ladies will sure enjoy shopping

      Delete
  7. I seldom wear dress too. If happen I wear dress out, it must be a formal function.ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. But sometimes buying clothes online is scary for me. So worried that it won't fit as expected. Then wasted the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that worry too even I've bought shoes and clothing online before. So far, no problem.

      Delete
  9. I don't really like to wear dress, i prefer to wear jeans, jumpsuit or bermuda when the weather is hot, cos when you wear dress you have to be ladylike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true. Wear dress have to be very ladylike. haha....

      Delete
  10. Hope you are able to find a nice and suitable dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, I'm attracted to leggings. If I can't find a nice dress for the wedding, I might go for leggings.

      Delete
  11. My girl loved dresses at first - wanted to be one of the Disney's princesses...but she outgrew that phase. Till today, she is not into dresses, not at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girl is into dress too at such young age ! Everything princess too. haha... girl's dream.

      Delete
  12. When I was small, I love the wear dress, but in high school don't know why I just wear jeans, but now I love to wear back dress again!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dresses are more feminine. But the down side, have to be ladylike as what said by Libby. haha

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails