Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Italy

I've always dream to travel far, far away. If you noticed, I even wrote that ' I wish to travel to as many places as possible with my kids when they grow up later ' on the right hand side of my blog under the title "That's Me".

It will be a dream comes true if I'm able to do that years later. I hope by that time, I will still be healthy to walk and eat, wealthy enough to pay for the traveling expenses and have the time to do them.

Last week, brother told me that he will be posted to Italy to work for 1 year, after September 2014. I was overjoyed. Not that being happy to see brother being sent far away, but I was happy because I might be able to visit Italy very soon !

Just like when he was posted to Greece last year to work, mum and dad went over to stay with him for almost 2 months. I regretted I did not follow my parents over because of time constraint and some other worries.

Now, I won't want to waste another opportunity. However, I do have 'those' worries too no matter how I WISH to travel. I hope 'those' worries won't STOP me from traveling. I hope my dream will really comes true and also hope both kids will be able to travel together as traveling together with the loves one will be more memorable !

p/s : hubby is always committed to his job, so we will have to count him out. 

24 comments:

  1. wow, that's nice! You should go! and enjoy yourself when the time comes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thks wenn. I hope I will be able to do it by the time comes. Hope you will enjoy your coming Italy trips too !

      Delete
  2. fuyoh, how nice!! your brother is posted all over the world to work, that must be a very great job with so many nice experience..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy him so much......But it was good too, as he was being posted to other places, we can take that opportunity to visit him. haha

      Delete
  3. i think your kids are good enough to go travelling with you together lah, no need wait till they grow up, haha.. so don't miss this opportunity to go Italy while your brother is there.. awww, how nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both kids are big enough to travel but they can be quite noisy when being together. And I really hope I will have that opportunity to travel soon.....

      Delete
  4. and worry not, i am sure you are still very energetic and young to go traveling with YX and XJ in the future.. probably one whole family together with your children in-law and also cucu-cicit lah~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.......cucu cicit somemore ! I do hope so ! Thank for the wonderful words.

      Delete
  5. syoknya.....bila go italy, tel me ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....belum confirm la....hope that dream will comes true....soon.....

      Delete
  6. Best to go some place where you have people there like when I went to Auckland, so very nice - I'm not that adventurous to go where I do not know anybody. Go, go...don't miss the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true. A place where there is someone there might be able to show u what's best to eat and visit.

      Delete
  7. wow syoknya.....bet it will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will be able to visit Italy soon......a place which is listed on my 'to go' list.

      Delete
  8. Italy is a nice place to visit. Hope your dream comes true. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq...i really wish to visit Italy one day

      Delete
  9. Hope you get to travel to Italy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes...hope this dream will comes true.

      Delete
  10. Go visit your brother. Got free stay. Good opportunity. I also want to travel..so gotta save save n work hard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, when the time comes. Hopefully

      Delete
  11. wow, so nice that you can now look forward to visiting Italy soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya...really looking forward to it

      Delete
  12. Good for you, I love to visit Italy too...to see the Pizza Leaning Tower!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails