Friday, March 21, 2014

Just Sharing

This morning, I was at one of the government department in Putrajaya. While I was having my brunch at the cafeteria, a man sat 2 seats beside me. After he finished his meal, and after I had mine, he approached me. He showed me a brochure about some marketing scheme. I googled and found this link.

The brochure
It is a supplement made of 2 fruits namely, grape and apple. The product is from New Zealand but it was founded by a Malaysian (as what he told me). He even said many turned into millionaire because of this scheme.

There are 3 category of memberships. For example, if you choose the basic one, you will need to pay RM2xx. Once you found 2 people to join as a member under your name, you will earn RM5xx. The more member you sought, the higher you will be paid. 

What he said sounded so good. Who doesn't want extra money ?

Thought I wish to earn extra income, but marketing / direct sales are just not my line. You have to be capable and have the time in order to run direct sales. Unfortunately, I don't have them both ! haha

Anyway, he took out a sample for me to try. I declined but he insisted. Well, he did not tell me how to use it, but seeing the sachet, I believe it is in powder form. Logically, it should be added into any beverages to consume together.

A packet of sample which he insisted I should take it
Before he left, he told me he is not here to hard sell this product. He was just SHARING with me and thought I would be interested. Hmm........... thank you Mr. Anonymous.

So, anyone interested ?


24 comments:

  1. Better get your nutrition from the ral thing, the more natural, the more organic, the better. No need for these supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, i always don't give a chance to them, especially if i am in an eatery.. i just do not like to be disturbed when i am enjoying my meal.. and if i'm done, i'll also leave the place immediately, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh...i also don't like being disturb while having a meal. especially those talk a lot and talk non stop. haha

      Delete
  3. ah, stem cell, i have heard about this thing.. it's considered one of the in-thing nowadays.. can try lah since he gave you a packet.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good that the one you met wasn't the hard-selling people.. i do not like hard-selling, the more you try to push, the more i feel irritated..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that;s true.....i dislike hard selling people too...... If interested, I will buy but don't need you to push / forced me to buy.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. No la...I'm not 'cut' to do this line. haha

      Delete
  6. wah, you so good also to share this.

    The man would be grateful to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.....blog is for sharing........

      Delete
  7. I have never tried this before, but I've heard of and know such schemes.. Just like how Lamberger started many years ago.. Similar how they work: You get downlines, and your downlines get downlines, so you just get comfortable commissions worked by your downlines.. You have to buy the products yourself of course if you wana "jumpstart" having downlines and go straight into earning commissions.. But this isn't for me, not good into doing direct sales, keke.. But since he gave you a packet to try, no harm, just try lor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heard of that Lamberger too ....but not born to do direct sales. haha.......

      Delete
  8. I wont simply try unless its famous brand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to anonymous for sharing. Too many such products in market now, I think raw fruits are better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..... naturals are better.....

      Delete
  10. Havent heard of this brand. Rasa was-was pulak to cuba..

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails