Saturday, March 8, 2014

Souviners from brother

This is an old post.

My brother just came back from Greece earlier this year. He was sent to work in Greece by his company. He accumulated his leaves while working in Greece and used them all together at the end of his contract. He took the opportunity to visit countries around Greece before returned home.

During his solo trip, he bought some souvenirs. Brother gave me a box of Butter Cookies made in Denmark. The cookies were very fresh with strong butter aromas. It was delicious.

Butter cookies from Denmark 
He got me a box of chocolates too as he said Belgium is famous for it's chocolates. I've not open this yet but I bet, it will be delicious.

Chocolates from Belgium
 


18 comments:

  1. haha, this is indeed a very old post?? your brother is now in Italy and only you blog about his Greece attachment, geez~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bro not yet go Italy la. He will be going in Sept

      Delete
  2. so nice he is posted to different countries, and allowed to accumulate his leaves and one shot spent them on going around that country he was posted!! nice move..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nice souvenirs of butter cookies and chocolates.. that's all he got you ah?? you didn't ask for me?? hehe.. BTW the cookies look familiar, thought have seen it being sold here leh :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha.....thinngs must be expensive in Europe. Got something better than nothing

      Delete
  4. anyway, i am more interested in that chocolates actually.. looks so yummy and i am drooling already.. chocolates are so expensive sometimes i also not willing to fork out the money, haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh....now I know sk likes chocolates

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. He knows I love to eat so he bought food for me. Ha ha

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Wah ..... Your eyes so sharp !

      Delete
  7. Tried the similar cookies when I was at Denmark last year, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice makan gifts....

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails