Friday, April 25, 2014

Let's Eat

I'm a person who loves to eat. I will always try to find the opportunity to buy something back to eat whenever I went downtown to run errand during office hours. Recently, I found a K-drama entitled 'Let's Eat' and I thought the title itself is already interesting.

True enough, the drama is so entertaining. It is about a woman in her early 30s, a divorcee who loves to eat. She won't mind to queue up for her food in a famous restaurant and she enjoys eating seafood such as crab, prawns,etc. Just like in the drama, I enjoy eating with my fingers peeling the shells of the prawn and crabs. I can use up to 3 hours just to eat crabs alone. Enjoying every bits of the flesh and juice.

I don't mind to queue up for my food too, especially food that worth the queue. Worth means the food that is so delicious that you won't mind to come again the next day and day after. Hubby is just the opposite. He would choose a simple and fast service one as he just eat to fill up his tummy. When he sees long queue, he will stay away from it.

I'm still half way of watching this drama and it can be quite torturing especially when I'm hungry. haha..... The food that appeared in the drama looks so delicious and the way the woman eat it, making the food really tasty !

24 comments:

  1. Oohh, when I see your title, I thought you want to write about the food you just had.. Oohh, I also don't mind queing up to buy food, IF I have the time.. If no time and I'm hungry, I can be very cincai also, just cincai grab something to eat..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so flexible. haha...good. At least you can adjust your life to suit the time and circumstances. To me, queuing up for food means the food is really worth eating. haha...

      Delete
  2. hahaha me to thought like princess ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...everyone anticipating for food ! Try this drama, and you may learn a trick or two on how to enjoy food. haha

      Delete
  3. Sure hard to watch as will be drooling over the food also! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really ! I'm drooling over the BBQ meat and seafood..... ahh.....so feel like eating Korean food now. haha

      Delete
  4. haha, i think more precisely, you love to go cari makan and then enjoy your food.. hmmm, heard or see people talking about nice food, and you feel like going there to give it a try?? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cari makan sure have to taste the food.......of course I enjoy eating as much as I like to go cari makan. You are right. Once I heard that stall is nice, I will try to find time to go over to try the food there.

      Delete
  5. errr, it will depend on the situation whether i would want to queue for my food.. my limit is 20 minutes, and that the service has to be good.. else, if being treated rudely, then i think no matter how good the food is, i will blacklist.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the service of the operators are important too....else spoil the mood hor

      Delete
  6. hahaha, this drama looks interesting!! i also like to watch drama series or variety shows that surround food as the main topic, hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go give it a try...this drama is really interesting and humorous too especially the 2 married couple.

      Delete
  7. Depends on situation. If with kids, we would avoid long queues.

    I would skip his drama. I need to lose weights, so no temptation. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True...the temtation is quite strong especially when they are eating seafood ! Ahh......so feel like eating Korean food now. haha....

      Delete
  8. hahaha.....exercise and watch at the same time! Mayhaps can help....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....easy to become fat but difficult to slim down.

      Delete
  9. Me too, love trying all sorts of food, I think I am quite an adventurous person ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to be adventurous so we don't live our life boringly. haha

      Delete
  10. Haizzzzz!!!! Drama!!! No, thank you. Same as the rest. I was expecting a post on food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..... you may want to watch it to get some inspiration on how to cook certain food.

      Delete
  11. I was thinking some food post but then is drama!!! Hahaha, I only watch HK and US drama now, the rest give a pass! Too many things to catch up!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an interesting drama, seriously. Nice food and nice story.

      Delete
  12. i saw this drama in the dramalist,but never wac. now u gai siao, i wil wac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and watch it. Really entertaining and once I saw the BBQ and seafood, I was really craving for it.........so torturing. haha

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails