Friday, April 18, 2014

Mandi Kerbau

Both my kids started to take their own bath at around 6 years old. For my girl, she is doing a good job. Maybe girl are more particular with cleanliness. But for my boy, the best word to describe him will be MANDI  KERBAU !

My boy hates to bath even when he was young. During his toddler years, I have a hard time to get him into the bathroom. Usually, he will ended up crying. When he entered kindergarten, nothing changed. He can wear his uniform from morning till evening (till the time we came back home from work). MIL who was taking care of them can't do anything as he just refused to bath. Every time when MIL asked him to bath, my girl will be the first to ran to the bathroom instead.

Now, he is in his primary years and yet, nothing changed ! Every time when we reached home after work, he will still be in his uniform. Imagine, wearing that uniform from 7am till 6pm !!!!!

By the time he saw us home, he will only moved his butt slowly to the bathroom. Getting him to take his bath is one tough task, but worst was, he bath F1 style. So fast that you can't even imagine how he did it ! I wondered if he ever used the soap but he insisted that he did.

No. I did not let him go so easily. I will forced him back into the bathroom, stood at the door and see him bath instead. No choice but I want to make sure he bath properly from head to toes. Sometimes, he did a good job, but sometimes, he need to be pushed a little bit. Sigh....boy oh boy....... Do all boys hate to bath ?

19 comments:

  1. No wor, my elder kid, Kz, loves to bath.. He always requests for bubble bath.. We will put water in a tub (the one used to bathe G), and he will gladly sit inside and play for like 15 minutes.. G also has no problem bathing, but he just turned 1, of coz cannot bathe himself la, but no crying when I bathe him everytime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good...that shows that your boys are not those lazy type. haha.....

      Delete
  2. haiz.....2 x 5 la....mine also likes to mandi kerbau...unless give him tub to play water la....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..... so your boy hates to mandi too ? Boy will be boy.

      Delete
  3. How about try to make it a must for him to bathe before lunch? For 21 days, just insist that he bathe first, and then get to enjoy his sumptuous lunch... it will become a habit eventually as he would know that yummy lunch awaits him after his bath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't works for my boy because he is not easy to bribe. He has his own thinking and are always firm with it. Quite a tough boy to deal with.

      Partly, MIL was the one taking care of him while we were at work. So it will be difficult to set rules when we are not around.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha

    He's conserving water tu. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ! He is wasting water instead because he got to bath twice if I caught him mandi kerbau !

      Delete
  5. boys ma.. always want F1 style... actually hoh, my aunt bath also super cepat.. dont know how she does it.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...........maybe some people have that ability to do that ?

      Delete
  6. My daughter was like your boy...or worse. Just wetted the hair, said mandi already. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha....so your daughter also hates to bath. But now, she is all grown up, sure she is not like that anymore.

      Delete
  7. My boy loves to take bath more than the sister. Haha. Terbalik. Or maybe he loves to play with water and get wet. My girl bathe herself when she was around 5. Now I am training my almost 5yo boy to bath himself. Now he is brushing his own teeth but once a while I will brush for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow...that;s early to bath on own at 5 y.o. Bet she is doing a good job.

      Delete
  8. haha, yeah, i do think so, maybe boys do not like to shower or bathe, if they do surely would be so fast.. he gone into the bathroom and by the time you walked down the stairs to the living room, he's done!! correct?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...that's very true. Before I can sit on the sofa, he said he is done ! I wonder if SK is also like that ?

      Delete
  9. cannot remember if i mandi kerbau last time, but i think sometimes i took a long time because i was playing with water inside, haha!! now i think i take an average of 10 minutes to shower lah, haha, quick or not?? but i swear i clean every part of my body~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 minutes is ok la..... for a man. If me, I will normally takes about 20 mins. Wash from head to toes.

      Delete
  10. My little nephew sometimes like that, but got to persuade him a bit then he just willing to take bath!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails