Monday, April 14, 2014

Precious Memories

Last November, I saw Groupon giving out 1 million free Photobook. I quickly redeem one even I do not know how it works ! After the successful redemption, I slowly read the terms & conditions and noticed the voucher valid until May 2014.

Not until March 2014, I started my project. I took so many days to select the photographs and used nearly 1 month to complete this project because I was too fickle minded. There are too many designs and backgrounds to choose from.

Half way doing the 1st book, Groupon had another promotion where we can buy the Photobook at RM12 nett. I quickly purchased because I wanted to make one for my parents too !

Finally, last Thursday I completed both books and was amazed by their FAST service. I received both books on Saturday by Gdex courier service.

Book 1 ~ Our precious memories with the kids from Year 2010 - Year 2013
Book 2 ~ More on my parents and our overseas trip together.


2 books received safely at my office

The kids at a water theme park during 2010.

Our recent trip to Kuala Selangor / Sekinchan

Kids playing at the playground. Such precious memories !

The back of the book cover. I chose the kids holding hand because it was so heart warming. I've blogged about this post over here. 
I was very happy with the end product. The time spent to design the Photobook was so worth it. I'm sure my parents will be very happy to receive their copy when we meet up on our next trip. It will be a pleasant surprised for them as well as a great Parents' Day gift !

21 comments:

  1. I saw many bloggers posting oh Photobook previously, I saw it from Groupon and also from Meow's FB too.. I guess many people have successfully redeem and got back their Photobook with minimal complaints..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...looks like everyone caught the bug. I really love my photobooks !

      Delete
  2. Free???? Wow!!!! So nice...and it looks so good too - definitely something to treasure and cherish forever.

    I saw something like this in somebody's blog so I clicked the link to see more...but it turned out to be a sales gimmick - you get one free, if you buy one. No, thank you. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not gimmick la...it was free at the time we got it from groupon

      Delete
    2. Yes........the photobook is free but have to pay for the delivery fees RM8 nett per book. Still consider ok la.

      Small Kucing : STP meant the buy one free one gimmick. I saw that ads too. But buying via Groupon is still cheaper.

      Delete
  3. I have 2 but havent get down to it. Nice photobook. Indeed a precious treasure to cherish in many years time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....so yours still pending. Faster have they printed out. You will fall in love with it.

      Delete
  4. yay....I have it too. I love it. Their service is fast too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...very fast service and I'm very happy with the products.

      Delete
  5. Nice...

    It's great you managed to get the deal n have memories printed out to be shared. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the photobooks. Precious memories indeed.

      Delete
  6. Nice...my haven't start...hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like everyone have a copy ! Faster get it done. You will love it as much as I did to mine. haha

      Delete
  7. yeah, i also grabbed that free photobook from groupon somewhere last year, and i've got mine right on CNY eve.. love my photobook so much, that i also bought 6 books at RM99 later, and then another one at RM12 again recently.. then they also gave me one freebook, haha.. now i remember i still have two more to utilize..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, u have so many copies ! You must be someone who loves taking photos.

      Delete
  8. yeah, they have a very nice software to use to design the book.. and you are right, can really spend a lot of time doing the design, choosing the photos and amending them almost everyday until you are satisfied with it.. it took me 1 whole week for the first book, but then later it actually took two days only lah (more experienced already mah)..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true, more experienced once we are used to the software. But then, 2 days is not enough for me. I'm very trickle minded. He he

      Delete
  9. I redeemed 2 of this (another from hubby's account) but haven't started doing it yet. Better start my Photobook engine soon haha...I've bought from Photobook and other brands before and I still find this has the best quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good quality. I wanna compile more photographs n do a photobook again.

      Delete
  10. wow nice project you did there. :D nice pics too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ.....I really love the photobooks

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails