Saturday, April 12, 2014

When they were asleep ........

........we sneaked out !

Last Saturday, after both kids were asleep, both hubby and I decided to go for a movie date. We checked the cinema's website and decided to watch Captain America. We wanted the 9.50pm shows but it was sold out. The next available one was at 11.15pm. Tickets were limited too but we managed to get 2 in the middle row.
Once in a while, having a movie date with hubby would be great. No disturbance from the kids and we can enjoyed the movie from the start till the end. If the kids were with us, they will be asking so many questions and we will be going "shhh shhh, don't talk". LOL !

The movie ended at around 1.15am and surprisingly, I wasn't tired at all. It had been a long time I never sleep after midnight. Normally, at around 10pm, I will be yawning away and my eyelids would be very heavy. But that night, I felt so fresh.

Maybe the handsome actor (who acted as Captain America) freshen me up. Haha.....

Hope we will have more movie dates when the kids sleep. How blissful.............

p/s : But I do have plans to bring them for RIO 2......a movie I'm looking forward to. 




18 comments:

  1. Hahaha, because of the handsome actor not the storyline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha......both la....handsome actor and also the story. Nice movie indeed !

      Delete
  2. A couple's date and night out is always good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No disturbance from the kids. haha

      Delete
  3. I also look forward to watch this movie and other movies this year!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever there's a chance to go "paktor" just go and enjoy! Late night movie and supper...I've never done this in years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha....go date your hubby instead of waiting for him to date u. Go go

      Delete
  5. Who look after them when you went paktor?

    Haha, I believe it was the handsome Steve which makes you not sleepy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My in laws were at home.

      Handsome Steve n nice story

      Delete
  6. yes, Captain American is a nice movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice, could go out for a movie.

    When my daughter was small, very small, whenever she was asleep, I had to grab to chance to do all the things I had to do...and I must make sure that I did it all without making a sound or she would wake up and cry her lungs out, bringing down the roof. Scary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When mine was very small, I did what u did. Ha ha. Now they are older, easier to handle.

      Delete
  8. Oh you always sleep early? I always sleep late! Haha! It's nice to go out on a couple date without the children disturbing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot sleep late because I need to wake up early morning.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Ya Ya.... We are waiting for Spiderman 2 !

      Delete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails